🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 41 — Jason Nash, Our Close Friend

Alex, you're currently involved in two Americanized versions of British tv series. Do you ever think that the American series "The Americans" should be adapted for British television? You should get in on the ground floor for that now

• Like 1

Alex, What does he look like?

Alex, What is your favorite department story that only teenaged white people shop at?

Alex, Did you improvise on the set of Catwoman?

Alex, Did Halley Berry improvise on the set of Catwoman?

Alex, Marry, Fuck Kill: Michael McDonald, Michael McDonald and Michael Moore?

Bonus Question: Alex, Are obscure refernces to Madtv annoying?

• Like 1

Ms Borstein, does Seth MacFarlane sing around the office? He seems like the kind of guy who would find any excuse to sing something.

• Like 1

You guys,

I turn fucking 30 on monday. I'm going to be 'an old'.

I have been 'an old' for a couple of weeks now and it's not so bad man. the dirty 30's are when you are entering the prime of your life as a man. you'll have greater success on many different levels in the next decade than you ever have. and if this show has taught me anything it's that the older you get, the more bad guys you can beat up so maybe it's time to become a secret agent or superhero vigilante. anyways, i have to go take my metamucil now but keep your head up burd man! solidarity brother

popcorn question:

Dear Alex Bortelstein,

You are a woman, so why does your name look a like a man's?

• Like 2

Hey Alex,

Thanks for being on my favorite show. I have always found you to be a tremendous talent.

What was it like being a new-born baby?

Bozos

• Like 1

Alex, I read recently that you have a fear of commercials. Is this new or did commercials haunt you throughout your childhood as well?

• Like 1

im ares spears

its weird i said this before we found out about ms borstein, heaven is for real

• Like 4

Sean just posted that he's getting engaged on InstantGramma!

:wub:

• Like 3

Congrats to Sean on his recent engagement to Hayes Davenport! Proud of you guys!

...I just skim my Facebook feed so I may have some of the details a little bit wrong. Probably not though. I doubt Sean would cheat on Hayes and then publicly humiliate him on social media by getting engaged to someone else.

So are you going to put all the Handbook Heads at the same table a the wedding reception, or try to spread us out so we mingle?

• Like 8

Congrats Sean... My girl just broke up with me so I'm happy to see that love is for real.

• Like 7

I think the big question is which Challenge cast members will be invited to CLEM'S bachelor party?!?!

Another question, now that Andy Kneis is best friends with the guys does he get to go?

Also, Andy have you seen Vibes?

• Like 1

I liked the engagement on Facebook but I'll say congratulations to Sean in the forums so he knows that I really mean it

• Like 3

I obviously accept the inevitable wedding invitation but I can't sit next to Valerie

• Like 1

Great, cool. Congratulations, Sean, blah blah blah. Now, what's this about Uncle Sean's Funny Cards? Earworf store availability? Naked ladies is on the backs of the cards probably?

• Like 1

friends, I come to you with very disturbing news. It has been brought to my attention that, not only do monsters want to eat us and rip off our arms, but they are also sometimes wanting to have parties and do dancing. so the next time your little cousin Justin calls you and wants you to go to a "very happening party, bro" with him, you may want to make sure it is not actually a 'monster mash'. it was a harrowing experience that we barely escaped from with our lives...

survival tip: "argh! fire bad" - frankensteins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PoSljk8cE

• Like 4

Congratulations to Sean Clements and Grace!

If you invite me to your wedding, I will bring you a very funny but useful gift. I'm thinking a crockpot with a clown nose, but I'm sure this is just the first of a million great ideas I'll have.

• Like 2

Sean getting married is just like Clooney marrying a normal.

Super cool, suave move for such a famous icon of American culture.

• Like 4

Troopers! Stay up all night and write questions for ALEX BORSTEIN.

Alex. Which Gilmore Girl was the best? One was the mother but I always thought they were more like cool sisters. Please help.

"Only one bubble butt for this man. I'm a one butt guy." - Sean Clements

Just heard this on ep 23 of RSS. Thought it was very appropriate with this recent engagement news.

• Like 6

I've been watching eps of allen gregory for the first time. hilarious with a superstar cast of voices