🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 189 — Wide Fondly Brush

The coolest man on the planet, Horatio Sanz, joins KuKu and your Summah Man, Howard Kremer, on this week's Who Charted. Tune in to hear Howard explain how to deal with a Summah set back, Horatio give his top Summah tips, and the crew discuss footwear etiquette. Plus, Howard, Kulap and Horatio decide what kind of dip Kid Rock likes, we hear about Horatio's youthful hobbies, and we get a get a taste of the 'Sixth Day of Summah' from Aaron Neville.

Summah setback? I've had a Summah setback, back on course now though.

• Like 1

I just saw Horatio and Ku on Hotwives of Orlando. They were super funny and Ku looked amazing.

I think someone should design a font and call it Horatio Sanz.

I forget where I heard it or whom it was in reference to, but "Horatio Sans Talent" is one of my favorite disses ever.

Great episode. The title should have been "Klumps it!", but at least this one makes more sense after hearing it than the version I had in my head, with "fondly" meaning "with fondness".

• Like 2

Horatio is ALWAYS an awesome guest! Guaranteed to be entertaining and fun!

The only thing that frightened me about this episode? Somewhere you there, a Hollywood exec is going to make "Klups it!" a new movies trend. You can't speak of the devil then be surprised when he shows up!

• Like 1

Horatio's Pompeii joke is pretty much one of the funniest casual l things he's ever said

I think someone should design a font and call it Horatio Sanz.

I want to give you props but you whiffed a teeny bit on the delivery. It would be Horatio Sans.

Sign in to follow this