🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 189.5 — 7/18/14 TWO CHARTED 128

It's time for another successful episode of Two Charted with your favorite Summah time hosts, Kulap Vilaysack and Howard Kremer. On this week's Two Charted, Howard nicknames Engineer Sam, talks about his drunk vining stint, and breaks down Richard Dreyfuss' kids' criticism of Jaws. Plus, Kulap talks about the Hot Wives of Orlando premiere, gives us an update on Origin Story, and we hear some rules for this year's Summahfest, happening August 2nd at the Meltdown Theater. Shoutout to Howard's Uber driver, Ali!

does anybody know the song with the movie trailer dialog over it?

or have a link to this week's spotify playlist

its bugging me

does anybody know the song with the movie trailer dialog over it?

or have a link to this week's spotify playlist

its bugging me

Here's Wednesday's playlist:

The song was "I Wanna Get Better" by Bleachers, and the talking is in the official video. I guess its supposed to be like a short film.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 1

I HAVE A NAME NOW.

• Like 10

PS - The Dreyfuss kids are 30ish

It was generous of Kulap to wonder if they might be "our age". Like, it doesn't surprise me that they're around her age, but Howard's age would be stretching probability. Jesus Kulap!

Great ep, classic loose Tooch vibe.

• Like 1

The song was "I Wanna Get Better" by Bleachers, and the talking is in the official video. I guess its supposed to be like a short film.

[media='']

[/media]

It was bugging me how they couldn't figure this out!

I love that Kulap caught Scott singing "Gu Cruise." New podcast time! U Singin' Gu' 2 Ku?

It's a shame Wie is so hard on his podcast-openness. The personality I hear on WC? is so endearing (his and Ku's), that's why this is my favorite 'cast. Don't worry 'bout it, How How!

• Like 5

I really like how Howard gives Engineer Brett credit for the newest Summah album every chance he gets (even when Stard isn't in the room!). What a good collaboration -- been listening to the album all morning while I pack for my Summah vacation!

• Like 4

That Cards Against Humanities ad might be the pinnacle of Kulap being obnoxious and unfunny during ads. I never thought I'd find such a concise example.

• Like 1

This is such a great Twooch! Quite a giggle fest.

I loved reading the Dreyfuss kids' thoughts on Jaws. And it's important to note that they agreed that it's a ridiculous movie but also a great movie. So although they dissected it, they generally agree with Howard.

PS - Summah of Sam piped up with some great additions. Big Mac wings!!

Also, Seanotron, you are the king of playlists. I thank you.

Sign in to follow this