πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

Episode 300 β€” Oh, Golly! You Devil

What better way to celebrate the 300th episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! than having a bro down hoedown with Jason Mantzoukas! As Scott & Jason look back at some of their favorite CBB moments, they remember that they never released the conclusion to the Oh, Golly episode. Who is knocking on the studio door? Who will appear to be on the side of Good? Who is behind the side of Evil? Finally, all questions will be answered regarding the battle between Good & Evil in an exciting episode you don’t want to miss!

Just started listening and this is already awesome. These three together are always insane.

• Like 2

Just as hearts were stolen by Claudia O'Doherty, Comedy Bang Bang thrusts us back into the Battle of Good vs. Evil!!!!

Β 

(I think I gotta hear Ep. #274 again before I get into this one. By the way, its only a little over an hour in case ya wanna do a back to back Golly.)

Just when you think CCB could never live up to the hype of it's 300th episode, It goes and blows your expectations out of the water

• Like 3

Oh hell and damn yes

WE ARE SPARTA!

Β 

Also, love how Jason calls back the Improv4Humans where he learned what "defenestration" means. And the long-awaited "Mr. Nanny" HDTGM (which has since been released).

• Like 2

WE ARE SPARTA!

Β 

Also, love how Jason calls back the Improv4Humans where he learned what "defenestration" means.

Yes! That man knows his Oxford English Dictionary

• Like 1

You'd think by now that Zooks and Choctaw have learned that doing a podcast together is not a good idea. It will only end in chaos, violence and a man throwing himself out of a window.

• Like 4

Spoiler Alert!

Β 

IMG_6536.jpg

Who's taking these pictures? Is it Engineer Cody Cody? If so - NO PICS OF SCOTT'S WHITE BOARD MAN! NO SPOILEES DUDE!

• Like 6

What a glorious two hours! Good thing about the lack of microphones was that it prevented all the forces of good and evil from talking over each other, because there were a lot of them in the room.

Β 

I'm hoping that some TV executives were listening, and are ready to get in touch with Don DiMello to get a live performance of Don DiMello Presents Disney's Frozen on television around Christmas. Would be fun for all the family, with something special for daddy.

• Like 7

God could you imagine maybe an animated show on adult swim or something featuring all of Andy Daly's characters in an epic overarching narrative of good vs evil, there's so much insane & incredible material to work with already.

I'm picturing it part lovecraftian Carnivale, part The Heart She Holler (if ANYONE at all saw that) and part Rick And Morty with ALL tv's Andy Daly.

I would watch the heck out of it, it's already my new favourite thing and it doesn't even exist. YET!!

• Like 7

I listened to the backlog of CBB and the first episode I listened to the day of release was Episode 274. The first episode I listened to left off on a cliffhanger, and part 2 was even more amazing. I love the Andy Daly / Mantzoukas episodes. This was amazing.

I haven't even listened to this yet but YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler Alert!

Β 

Who's taking these pictures? Is it Engineer Cody Cody? If so - NO PICS OF SCOTT'S WHITE BOARD MAN! NO SPOILEES DUDE!

YES. Love this pic! Some behind the scenes action!

Β 

But yea, I will not be looking at this until I finish the ep!

• Like 3

It's been awhile! since the Oh Golly! episode. Honestly, I don't know how these three pulled it off, but it was worth the wait. Epic! Mind Blown! Earth has been saved! Earth shattering (sorry Earth)! Freedom Fries! All of it. Insert all applicable sayings.

• Like 1

Spoiler Alert!

Β 

IMG_6536.jpg

See, I don't have a problem with the white board. My offense to this pic is drawn from the fact that THE GLASS OF WATER IS NOT ON THE GODDAMN COASTER!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

so glad to hear August hadn't walked into a large body of water while wearing heavy coats since the last time we heard from him. happy 300th, all!

• Like 2