🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 300 — Oh, Golly! You Devil

In all sincerety, I feel lucky to be able to be able to listen to this show. There are very few things in this world that genuinely delight me, and this is one of them. Like 5 minutes in, I almost started tearing up how much I appreciate it. Maybe I'm going insane, but this is honestly one of my favorite parts of my life, and I really just wanna say thank you.

• Like 16

I wonder... Was that Rattlesnake that Jason saw while hiking the same one that bit Dalton Wilcox penis off?

Spoiler Alert!

Who's taking these pictures? Is it Engineer Cody Cody? If so - NO PICS OF SCOTT'S WHITE BOARD MAN! NO SPOILEES DUDE!

The Earwolf episode pictures are meant to be viewed in real-time whilst listening to the episode. As a matter of fact, much unknown to the general public, podcasts are actually a form of visual entertainment, just like the moving picture shows and talkies from the 80's. Usually we include this in the description, and I hate to have to break the math out right now, but with 10 pictures and a 134.22 minute runtime, this podcast is shot at 0.00124023 frames per second. So to properly view the show, you must be wearing 3D glasses and flip to the next picture every 13.4 minutes. You, my friend, have done the analogous equivalent of putting a DVD in your local DVD player and flipping straight to chapter 8!

However, you are 100% correct about my premature revealing of our plug and track title by artist Sam Himburg. Sorry Sam, my actions are indefensible; I apologize unconditionally for the oversight.

• Like 20

Scott and Jason were fumbling over words and Andy had to perform 10+ characters on a Hollywood early morning. Somebody get Andy Daly a drink!

• Like 2

Andy is god.

seriously tho, i lost my shit at the andi callahan reveal.

fucking perfect.

• Like 1

The Earwolf episode pictures are meant to be viewed in real-time whilst listening to the episode. As a matter of fact, much unknown to the general public, podcasts are actually a form of visual entertainment, just like the moving picture shows and talkies from the 80's. Usually we include this in the description, and I hate to have to break the math out right now, but with 10 pictures and a 134.22 minute runtime, this podcast is shot at 0.00124023 frames per second. So to properly view the show, you must be wearing 3D glasses and flip to the next picture every 13.4 minutes. You, my friend, have done the analogous equivalent of putting a DVD in your local DVD player and flipping straight to chapter 8!

However, you are 100% correct about my premature revealing of our plug and track title by artist Sam Himburg. Sorry Sam, my actions are indefensible; I apologize unconditionally for the oversight.

So the comparison is that the Podcast is the equivalent of the piano player and your pics are the train coming right toward the screen?

• Like 2

So the comparison is that the Podcast is the equivalent of the piano player and your pics are the train coming right toward the screen?

If true, that's messed up. That train is really scary.

• Like 3

I'm listening now, and I just passed the moment where Scott starts trying to say, "I heard a great Ted talk from the bear Ted," but Jason cuts in with a classic "Nope." Hilarious, but what makes it funnier is the way Scott sort of gives up, but still has to finish it.

• Like 8

Ah man, Scott totally missed a "We've been alive" Staind callback there at the end but that's a tiny nitpick in what was an amazing episode. Andy Daly truly is an inspiration to me. I love all of this.

• Like 3

F**KING EPIC!

Truly a brilliant episode. I was laughing so freaking hard that I had to a put an ice pack on my ribs here at work. I think I actually bruised my ribs. What a great episode; Zouks, Andy Daly (who should an Earwolfy Award for Podcast Excellence) and Scott gave me the best 2 hours to listen to on a Monday.

-R

• Like 3

Been anxiously waiting for the sequel to "Oh, Golly". Seemed almost too ambitious of an episode idea, but they pulled it off amazingly! Started really hoping for a confirmation of the possible relationship between Andi Callahan and Cactus Tony though. I'd assumed Andi lost that knife fight against Tony in the woods and that's why we hadn't heard from him since and why he didn't show up to the mass suicide ending of Dalton Wilcox's first episode. Are Andi's Tony and Cactus Tony the same? Signs point to yes. Andi and Tony met at a movie theater, both descriptions of Tony have suggested an addiction to uppers, and both are "unencumbered by a sense of right and wrong". Perhaps we'll never know for sure. Andi Callahan sure works in mysterious ways

• Like 4

So thankful for these guys and this podcast right now.

• Like 2

Fucking incredible.

Two Zouks highlights:

- Laughing over making Patrick McMahon come up with a limerick on the spot

- Pointing out how Andi is a minor character by saying "You weren't even in the pilots."

• Like 15

not to overlook Andy's unrivaled charac (sp?) performance, but the Scott/Zouks banter that made up the first portion of this ep. was as good as CBB gets for me. when wrapping bandanas around one's dick comes up organically in conversation, you know you've caught lightning in a bottle.

• Like 6