🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 42 — Sinbad, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean are pissed about how the new movie Boyhood ripped off their long-time project "Engineer Cody Boy" and they assist a fan that wrote in asking for relationship help. Then, SINBAD is in the studio with his daughter and dog to discuss being taken by aliens, his feelings on selfies, what it was like to invent comedy, and he takes us behind the scenes of "Jingle All the Way". Finally, the guys talk about their beef with Kel and the Popcorn Gallery asks Sinbad about mustaches, handshakes, death, and more!

This episode is sponsored by Cards Against Humanity, Sparkbox, & Star Shower.

• Like 2

Ok..So Sinbad really gets Sean and Hayes and that Hollywood talk.. But I am still contemplating stop signs, in ...and yield signs too.

650_1sinbad_celebrity.jpg

• Like 2

Sinbad episode? No. Singreat episode more like it!

BOOM! I nailed that one harder than they nailed jesus to that cross roughly 1980 years ago if rumours are to be believed.

• Like 6

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

saw that one coming.

i'm glad sinbad did his homework and learned that..

A) i'm jacked up

B) making song puns out of agata's name is a thing around here.

loved the episode though. you can tell that sinbad has done thousands of radio appearances.

• Like 11

as much as i hate that "in-a-gadda-da-vida" joke, i can't be mad at sinbad.

iPumCP5.jpg

• Like 13

#thereturn

LeBron is back in Cleveland, and the good Popcorn Gallery Theme is back on Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 13

I can't even think of anything clever. This was just awesome; he's clearly a fan of the show.

• Like 6

This was a great episode but god DAMN do I wish my name was good to make puns with

• Like 3

Wait so to be clear, it's not weed drugs, it's a box for heating up small childrens because is burning clean toys? It's especially confusing bc it's an advertisement that DOESN'T imply I'm a fat nerd who can't dress myself. More ads for expensive randomized collectibles, please, okay? thanks

• Like 3

what a good eppie. mr. bad seems to really "get" the show, and that makes him more relatable to me and, by extension, makes me more apt to seek out his work in the future. so good job.

i dont really have anything funny to say (what else is new!!!!!!!), other than to answer that blue tooth question by saying that in all the pictures he appears to have very nice and white teeth.

• Like 9

Loved my home visit from Sinbad, though I admit the constant slavery jokes made me a bit uncomfortable. All-in-all, Pro Version: worth it!

• Like 6

Wow, what a jam-packed ep! They said get out your notebooks because there would be a lot of scoops and they weren't just saying that. Boy, is my wrist tired.

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

• Like 17

I was worried Sinbad wouldnt get it...but he did.

Im also happy Sean has calmed down about Cards For Humanity and devised a productive way to vent his frustration

• Like 2

Am I out of place saying that I think Sinbad might have been the best guest ever? He seemed to really roll with the whole vibe of the show real well. His daughter was funny too.

Also on a serious side note, congrats Sean!

• Like 4

edited description above to include important sponsors of the show

• Like 3

if anyone wants to put together a Kickstarter for Star Shower, we've had a few setbacks recently. I'd have my little cousin Sam do it, but he's on punishment right now and not allowed to use the computer. He spilled birch beer on some of my scripts, so we have to teach him a lesson.

• Like 15

Sorry I'm so late in getting these sent out this year! Summer grilling tips.

Steak option:

1. Slap some kosher salt, some Jane's Krazy Mixed-up Chunky Garlic Seasoning, and some Trader Joe's South African Smoke Seasoning onto a steak.

2. Slap that steaky onto a hot grill.

3. Slap yourself in the mouth.

Vegetarian option:

1. Slap some honey mustard (brand of your choosing) onto a black bean burger.

Drink option:

1. High Life until you turn into a low life.

2. http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/cava-sangria

Music option:

1. Train "Drops of Jupiter"

2. Death Grips "Guillotine"

• Like 6

holy sh*t,paige got one of the best lines in, "i thought we were going to six flags"

folks saying this was the best episode are right because it was the best episode, especially at around 54:52

• Like 9

mr sean and hayes, i just want to say thank you for making this good show for me, i really loved it. you are funny men.

• Like 10