🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 42 — Sinbad, Our Close Friend

wow.

still drunk.

i can barely remember anything. in fact, i feel like i got so drunk that i forgot the WHOLE entire year! or maybe Jen's clothes are just giving me flashbacks from last summer...

hopefully i didn embarrass myself too hard.

details plzz. thx.

You were fuggin wild bro. You totally puked into Katie Timolia's sweatshirt and then put it on calling yourself "slimy boy." Shit was totally fukked up. You were totes party MVP though, we all voted and agreed on that. Fuggin crazy cray when you tied everyone up in Trevor's living room and gave a 1.5 hour long rant about how "Hitler was right." EPIC! SO EPIC!

• Like 7

...It's weird because the party I went to last night did have voting in multiple categories. It was about food. But still, disconcerting.

• Like 6

By food do u mean private parts? And by private parts do I mean roles Matt Damon has played? And by roles Matt Damon has played do I mean bread rolls that Matt Damon was bout to eat then decided to munch on a different roll and the 1st roll sat there like "whaaaat? Thought u was gon pick me" and Matty D was like "nah slow ur roll u got played playboy." Then Matt Damon rubbed his hands together like Birdman. And by Birdman I mean Michael Keaton in his next great comeback role?

• Like 8

VERY SOLID WORK HERE, MBOP. the cutting edge of "by this I mean that" humorz

• Like 4

wow.

still drunk.

i can barely remember anything. in fact, i feel like i got so drunk that i forgot the WHOLE entire year! or maybe Jen's clothes are just giving me flashbacks from last summer...

hopefully i didn embarrass myself too hard.

details plzz. thx.

It was so gnar ma mon.

around 2:00 trevor suggested we play strip never have I ever, which was awesome because us doodz finally got to see Katie's big ol tits.

You got real weird with that one chick who is definitely like not attractive, and now the whole school is gonna know you banged her bro.

Also that one girl asked Adam to pee on her near the pool, so she could fulfill a fantasy of hers, but then be able to quickly jump into the pool and wash the urine off. I found that more interesting than anything, in fact i've been pondering that moment all sunday.

Oh also you tricked David into thinking he was texting a hot babe who was like ready to bone, but really he was texting a gay guy, who was then texting us relaying the situation back. He got David to send him a 'chubbed up' dick pic, and when we revealed the prank to David he wondered off and cried all night.

We fuckin' got him dude!!! WE FUCKIN' GOT HIM!!!!!!!

• Like 6

are you guys doing a bit?

Yeah I only did a bit of Alcohol, but lots of others whom I won't name (ok it was Frank and Jimmy) did LOTS of Alcohol and got PISSED and got in the hot tub with Katie and Maggie (Frank and Jimmy said they were all naked, but Katie said they went in in their undies, and Maggie denies the whole thing, so I don't know what to believe).

Also, I saw Kristina and Mike dancing together a LOT (which is weird because even though everyone knows they broke up years ago and Kristina is dating Charlie now and Mike is dating Susie) and I'm pretty sure I even saw them kissing >_<. Don't tell Charlie and Susie...

Anyways I had a good time and I did lay some wicked pipe on Anna, and then later that night I even threw it in for a soak with Rachel.

• Like 7

Yeah I only did a bit of Alcohol, but lots of others whom I won't name (ok it was Frank and Jimmy) did LOTS of Alcohol and got PISSED and got in the hot tub with Katie and Maggie (Frank and Jimmy said they were all naked, but Katie said they went in in their undies, and Maggie denies the whole thing, so I don't know what to believe).

Also, I saw Kristina and Mike dancing together a LOT (which is weird because even though everyone knows they broke up years ago and Kristina is dating Charlie now and Mike is dating Susie) and I'm pretty sure I even saw them kissing >_<. Don't tell Charlie and Susie...

Anyways I had a good time and I did lay some wicked pipe on Anna, and then later that night I even threw it in for a soak with Rachel.

Charlie I didn't know you were with susie bro.

I thought, you thought she was lame. But I didn't tell her that just now on facebook non private message.

• Like 5

damn i wish i lived in hollyland, i'd love to see these guys bust my shit up motto y motto

• Like 2

Wow. Sounds like a rager you guys had this weekend. Sorry I couldn't make it. My D was out ragin on Sats and I think he may have gotten alcohol poisoning. Couldn't find a picture of him with some puss puss but he did sleep off his hangover with Winston Churchill (my M's corgi).

2014072595220139.jpg

• Like 7

BRR!

I don't know who's a bigger sleepyhead in that pic: your D or your Dogg-E. I just. don't. know.

You didn't miss much at the party-- I had to bail early cuz I was getting a lot of texts from like so many of my friends just BEGGING me to leave the party and come hang w/them-- not at all because Trev and Charlie wouldn't talk to me. Sorry I don't wanna be a slut like Katie T, Charlie.. ugh so yeah I got outta there early and like went and chilled super hard with sooo many cool ppl it was INSANE like I got faded and I dunno you might have already known all this because I posted a vague FB status about how I just love these summer nights <3 and then like snapchatted a pic of some of us on the porch with our solo cups but like I was the prettiest one there and I'm not just saying that, like everyone said it when they saw the photos. Ok so like I know Trev is like your boy or w/e but can you let me know if he said anything about me or if he saw the pics I posted of me on the porch and then like if he said anything about the pics. Thanks Bruce!! Hope you're having a kick-ass summer!

• Like 9

Dang that party sounded sick! I was gonna go but then I realized I didn't smell so good... It's okay, lil deodorant n I'm on my way, then my sidekick goes and lays an egg(so rando I know) n we say ya know what? fuck it let's go anyway. Check this tho, the freakin batmobile loses a dang wheel and the joker gets away. Overall not a fun night! But it was better than when my parents got murdered in that alleyway.

• Like 4

so wait, freja are you like the MVPoster around here or what

I don't know where this whole [pretending to be cool friends n stuff] joke thing started, and I think it's in poor taste, but I could read freja's porty-like-a-rockguy recaps all day. in novel form.

• Like 1

It makes me uncomfortable when engineers try to make jokes. #stayinyourlane

jk that was sarcasm, I don't want to start a war.

almost as bad as when fans do it JK JK JK

• Like 7

hi wdia and welcome to the HH forums, and may i be the first to say congrats in advance for your pro version next week

HEY something went wrong with my subscription and my pro version didn't go through.

• Like 1

The best part of the episode was how well done the CGI dog was. Even through my headphones those 1s and 0s sounded so crisp.