🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 165 — World Travel

Kyle and David start off the show with an ultimate sing-off show-down. Then, traveling the world can seem like a non-stop glamorous life, but Literary Death Match creator Adrian Todd Zuniga is back in the hatch to talk to the gang about the real effects of long-distance travel, jet lag, love, children, dogs, and much more. Tune in to catch a crazy story about a student trip from Kyle!

• Like 1

Yet another 'Kyle-got-molested' story. I think we really need to explore just how troubling of a childhood he had.

"Li'l Davey Kitty Paws" definitely should be a recurring nickname.

Kyle's Madrid and 'therapy' dog stories were great. Fun episode overall; I wouldn't want every episode to be this long, but the loose vibe was nice.

• Like 2

"Li'l Davey Kitty Paws" definitely should be a recurring nickname.

D: "I don't wanna be Lil Davey Kitty Hands!"

K: "OK, well right now you're Beach Poop."

• Like 2

Really liked the laid back tone of this episode, maybe because I live overseas, but everything flowed really well, even if ATZ did get the location of Petra incorrect and said going to Cuba was illegal (you can totally get there from a different country) ;). I'm curious what fascinates him about Kuala Lumpur. I go there a few times a year and absolutely love it.

ATZ did get the location of Petra incorrect

Yeah, I caught that too. He also said that it's where Indiana Jones went to get the Holy Grail, which I guess is sort of half-true. I'm pretty sure it was never stated that they were going to the famous ancient city of Petra (I think that was probably meant to take place in a different country entirely), and they just used a shot or two of the entrance to Petra as the exterior for where the Grail was.

• Like 1

even if ATZ did get the location of Petra incorrect and said going to Cuba was illegal (you can totally get there from a different country) ;).

To me it sounded like he was saying "wink wink going to Cuba is illegal," meaning he'd been there but on the record he had not.

• Like 2

So glad I found this podcast - you guys have such a good dynamic between you. OK that sounds wanky. You're f'ckin funny ok.