🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
crustnobody

Help me get engaged Nerd Poker

This is my first post and i'll be damned if its my last. Anyway, nerd poker has become something my girlfriend (not so nerdy) and I (might as well be a cyborg, nerdy) can actually enjoy together! Brian has always been part of why I love my girlfriend, if you don't like Brian "Bring the Pain" Posehn you can't get none of this. Long story short, I see the crew ramble off what people right on the money, but yet alas I cannot do that with a donation. So my dilemma? How the fuck can I get the nerds to do me a shout out telling my dearest love how much i'm a nerd for her? Yes, i'm awaiting the trolls to bash me any second. But seriously, help a nerd out and help me get the word out (fuck i hate rhyming on accident). Mr. Posehn, your voice is of a hell raped angel and I want you to speak for me!

When things started at least, online donations of 100 dollars (in a single donation) or more gets the shoutout. Also online donating has the text box for you to enter whatever you want them to read.

Hey, this is engineer Sam.

I usually work the Nerd Poker shows.

I want to help. What exactly are you asking the gang to do, propose to your lady on your behalf?

• Like 2

Hey, this is engineer Sam.

I usually work the Nerd Poker shows.

I want to help. What exactly are you asking the gang to do, propose to your lady on your behalf?

Yes Sam, that is exactly what I want! But in the shows special way. I have no rules or things to be said on my behalf besides of course her name and mine. I want it to be unique or even generic. It does not matter, nerd poker is just something important to us and would mean a lot to both of us for this to happen. Thanks again for responding Sam!