🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 301 — They're Twins Jonah!

Slightly off topic- for you stalkers out there, Scotty Auks will be on Seth Meyers tomorrow (Tuesday) night. And Victor's podcast had me (and from the sounds of it, everyone else) roaring. Brendon Small does a great job of switching between characters.

• Like 2

"It's been online"

Fantastic episode. Jonah is making a run at the CBB Background Laughter Championship.

• Like 4

I was hoping Victor & Tiny would return some day. Though I wasn't holding my breath based on their well-established dietary habits.

• Like 2

the jesus christ superstar bit at the end was tremendous. also i almost crashed my car when the dentist started talking in victor's podcast. my face hurts even thinking about it. 2 many lolz

• Like 3

Brendon Small is great! The whole pre-recorded podcast was awesome.

• Like 2

Like most people here it seems, I totally lost it during the pre-recorded podcast. That editing was perfect. When the buzz first comes in, when it goes out and the Dentist starts talking, and then when it starts to come back in, unbelievable. I couldn't breathe. Great stuff all throughout too. That 'tiny buzz' joke Scott threw out seemed too good to be an ad lib. Ooh, that Jazz! Good ep. Great ep, actually.

• Like 5

So is B-Smalls officially a regular guest? Because I don't think the podcast can handle that many awesome regulars without exploding.

I was so happy to see him on again already. I did not expect to ever hear from Victor and Tiny again. I really hope their next appearance involves promoting a poorly established burger joint that sells fries for less than 67 cents.

Why did the maker go to school?

- To get good marks

- To become a smarter marker

- To get his tip felt

YES YES YES YES YES

TINY CLOSES IT WITH A KILLER JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR. like i think he died :/

• Like 1

I wanna hear more from this dentist!

I feel like we've heard it all from him already!

• Like 1

Victor: "...I get fucking crucified... i mean, what i do to you?"

Scott: "don't say crucified and jew"

#topps

the best part about that was that Scott said "jew" and so did jonah in the backround, they clearly thought of the same joke and scott beat him to the punch.

I also cried tears of laughter while driving and listening to this podcast today. Yes, it was during the Victor podcast. I haven't laughed that hard since Cake Boss went into his second-sight trance, or since first hearing Paul Giamatti talk about getting kicked out of his hotel room for loud crying and because his room smelled like farts.

• Like 3

Victor and Tony's Christmas appearance was my favorite episode of the year until the Andy Daly extravaganza, so it's only fitting they're the ones to follow such a momentous occasion.

• Like 1

"make a's while the sun shines"

This would be a good doorway episode for anyone trying to get into the podcast

agreed. relatively no context needed for the characters at hand and Kumail delivering as always. would also highly recommend, "Bro Boarders" as this sort of intro to the show.

No joke, Kumail; I've had a waterproof book for like 3 years now.

I just put my Kindle in a Ziploc bag.

Victor's podcast has to be the funniest thing I've heard in years. So much attention to detail, down to the amazing music with flutes.