🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 301 — They're Twins Jonah!

When the dentist started talking - I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time. Glad I'm not the only one.

best comedy boom boom ep ever. this is the first time I've heard tiny and victor but I recognized his voice as the hotel manager from Home Movies so this is how I visualized him

https://www.youtube....YC6oNQvYw#t=596

^ Glad you brought that up. "Home Movies" is great and it was created by Brendon Small, and stars him and H.Jon Benjamin and other comedians were mixed in, ie (Andy Kindler) It always seemed to be mostly improvised too. Very funny show.

• Like 1

Wow, this one was also fucking awesome - it actually rivals the Andy Daly/Mantzoukas episode. I don't know why but I was actually surprised that Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray would be fun on a podcast like this. They're funny on stage, and their own podcasts are fun, but I somehow imagined that they took themselves too seriously to get into the silliness of CBB... but I was totally fucking wrong!

best comedy boom boom ep ever. this is the first time I've heard tiny and victor but I recognized his voice as the hotel manager from Home Movies so this is how I visualized him

https://www.youtube....YC6oNQvYw#t=596

The Victor voice has been used for Ken and Junior Addleburg on Home Movies, and for Dr. Vulcano on The Venture Bros. The Tiny voice was used for Swifty on Venture Bros. There are probably others I haven't noticed.

• Like 3

^ Glad you brought that up. "Home Movies" is great and it was created by Brendon Small, and stars him and H.Jon Benjamin and other comedians were mixed in, ie (Andy Kindler) It always seemed to be mostly improvised too. Very funny show.

My favorite clip from Home Movies:

Brendon Small is so crazy funny and talented.

• Like 1

Long time listener - subscribed since ep. 145-ish

I signed up for an account on the forums just to chime in on this episode.

Like everyone else, the Victor podcast section of this episode just killed me. The theme song, the buzz (Toy Story?), the weather outside and when the dentist came in... I was crying from laughter and nearly died from not being able to breathe. LEAB HIM ALONE

reference:

• Like 1