🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 301 — They're Twins Jonah!

The stars of The Meltdown with Jonah & Kumail, the titular Jonah Ray & Kumail Nanjiani return to ring in the new hundo on today’s Comedy Bing Bong Theory! After a delightful chat about jazz, their favorite skits, and waterproof books, Victor Diamond & his manager Tiny are back to talk about the aftermath from their last CBB appearance & Victor’s new podcast. Plus, the guys play the first Riddle Me This in celebration of the new hundo!

Holy shit, I'm so glad Victor & Tiny are back

How come- wha- I get- I get fucking crucified for can't believe that?

• Like 9

"My dad is the buffest Pakistani psychiatrist in Jersey."

That is an original sentence if I've ever heard one.

• Like 4

did scott say that kumail had a podcast on the "fear-el" network?

I was dying at the buzzing and "charlie brown" voice, I was laughing harder than jonah!

also "The Brendon Small Pilot Podcast Project" anyone?

• Like 13

A package was being delivered while I was in the shower listening to this so the delivery guy had the pleasure of seeing myself in a towel with Jonah Ray yelling "JAZZ OOOOOH~" coming very loudly from the bathroom.

Also, I love "it's been awhile" and its variations so much. It has infected everyone in my life and I am horrified and amazed.

• Like 1

I'm so exited for Victor Diamond & his manager Tiny! I'm not sure but I might be experiencing 'Sturm and Drang'

All I can say for sure is "Ooooh That Jazz"!

• Like 1

Great Pakistani Denzel smile in the episode pics.

I hope there is a longer version of the Plugs theme.

Okay, new podcast: Diamonds in the Rough.

Scott and Scott discuss the music of Neil Diamond with Victor Diamond.

• Like 2

THE YEAR OF BRENDON SMALL APPEARANCES CONTINUES!!!!

Victor and Tiny may be one of my favorite recurring characters now, if not only for the fact they have in fact appeared more than once now. (Which is just not enough.)

• Like 4

It is so hard not to laugh at Victor's podcast, one of my coworkers just asked if I was okay, because he thought I was crying.

Also, I'm picturing Jonah making the "OOOOHH THAT JAZZ" face every time he laughs in the background, which is making this even more unbearable.

• Like 2

The only way you can follow the Daly character-palooza is with the Brendon Small character-palooza.

• Like 2

wow! I was nervous going into this one because for some reason I remembered being underwhelmed by victor and tiny the last time (i think i was thinking of Bernie Fretts looking back on it) but fuck I gotta go back and listen to the first one again because they knocked this one out of the park, that podcast...incredible.

plus Kumail as always was top notch, I still don't really get what Jonah Ray is all about, I think he seems like a good guy and he's been a big part of the comedy scene for a long time, I just don't think he's that funny, but if he gets more comedy shows with good comedians on tv and shit then he's cool in my book.

• Like 3

there should be a comma after twins and before jonah...

Also, i agree, I don't think jonah is a big deal. Not hatin, not sayin he isn't funny, either. Just isn't special in any way.

• Like 2

I was crying driving down the road listening to this today (especially during Victor's podcast); so funny. I sometimes forgot that Brendon's doing both of these characters, he's just so damn good.

Also was Scott referencing They Came Together with his Fiction/Non-Fiction bit?

plus Kumail as always was top notch

in case you missed it: given the chance to partake in a "purge" sequence of events, Kumail would beeline it to wikipedia to forever enshrine Ben Stiller as a "poopyhead".

• Like 4

Oh my god when the buzz stops and the Dentist starts talking in Victor's podcast...that was one of the funniest moments of the year for sure.

• Like 18

Victor: "...I get fucking crucified... i mean, what i do to you?"

Scott: "don't say crucified and jew"

#topps

• Like 2

I felt like Kumail was picking on Victor, and I didn't like that, especially since Kumail knew Victor was very nerbous.

• Like 2

Can Earwolf please produce just one ep of the Victor Diamond Podcast? At least donate the services of a competent Engineer Cody because obviously Victor and Tiny's Engineer Cody Jeffery was not up to par.

Also sorry for my pitching but if I hear one more podcast mention Studs Terkle...

• Like 6