🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 43 — Alex Borstein, Our Close Friend

This seems like the kind of photo you get from an animal wandering up to a hidden camera.

Were you foraging berries?

Funny you mention that...

• Like 3

Treese, I'm so upset about seeing you eat a random berry. So upset. Have you see Into the Wild? You're not supposed to just eat berries. Fuck.

• Like 8

im berry berry upset about that to

• Like 7

greggy's instant self-"likes" actually subconsciously predispose me to like stuff, too. pretty slick. Is that greggy or Jon Draper? You know, like from that show? Of the Mad magazine advertising guys? That show's biggest mistake was not getting Sergio Aragones to do the title sequence.

Also, Tim, whadja do, take off the windscreen and ask your camera friend to just blow on the mic? I haven't had that much empty wind in my ear since my last visit to Congress! (sick burn) To clarify, it was a very windy day & I forgot my hat.

• Like 7

Treese, I'm so upset about seeing you eat a random berry. So upset. Have you see Into the Wild? You're not supposed to just eat berries. Fuck.

Veebs is right. They tell you that in school here. Because we're so outdoorsy. Also, they tell you that if you die from eating a poison berry you fail environmental science and should not ask the teacher for a good letter of rec when college apps come along. So keep that in mind.

• Like 3

Only Berry I'd eat first name is Halle :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Like 5

Hey guys, this morning my bf told me I looked like a combo between Ray Bradbury and Jesus Christ in Jesus Christ Superstar. He was kinda right, too, which is the sucky part! But you know what? I went and took a shower! Then I got dressed in freshly laundered clothing from a place where cool ppl shop! I'm a new woman and I'm feelin sassy and great! Sassy is prob the worst word in the English language, who's with me?? :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend like I am! (it helps that I'm a BLESSED individual living a BLESSED life!)

(tryna bump the post total closer to 100-- we're slacking lately)

• Like 6

Hey guys, this morning my bf told me I looked like a combo between Ray Bradbury and Jesus Christ in Jesus Christ Superstar. He was kinda right, too, which is the sucky part! But you know what? I went and took a shower! Then I got dressed in freshly laundered clothing from a place where cool ppl shop! I'm a new woman and I'm feelin sassy and great! Sassy is prob the worst word in the English language, who's with me?? :)/>

Hope everyone is having a great weekend like I am! (it helps that I'm a BLESSED individual living a BLESSED life!)

Pics or it didn't happen

• Like 1

Hey guys, this morning my bf told me I looked like a combo between Ray Bradbury and Jesus Christ in Jesus Christ Superstar. He was kinda right, too, which is the sucky part! But you know what? I went and took a shower! Then I got dressed in freshly laundered clothing from a place where cool ppl shop! I'm a new woman and I'm feelin sassy and great! Sassy is prob the worst word in the English language, who's with me?? :)

I dont know, i think the majority of people actually dislike the word " MOIST " much more than sassy, however i think in the context you used it eg. "im feeling sassy and great" i would have to say, sassy is not something i would use to describe myself (its so yesterday... gross) :P i think i prefer audacious personally.

Pics or it didn't happen

Creeper.

...also true.

• Like 2

Hey friends I'd like to apply to become a groupie for Hayes (Sean is dopematic but Hayes is just chiller you know?), can I list some of you guys as references?

• Like 3

Hey friends I'd like to apply to become a groupie for Hayes (Sean is dopematic but Hayes is just chiller you know?), can I list some of you guys as references?

Sure, the good email that I check (please don't give this out publicly) is BigDickTim@hollywoodhitz.com/admin

• Like 1

Veebs is right. They tell you that in school here. Because we're so outdoorsy. Also, they tell you that if you die from eating a poison berry you fail environmental science and should not ask the teacher for a good letter of rec when college apps come along. So keep that in mind.

however if you are going to eat any than i suggest these 189603_10.jpg there called moonseed and there delicious... so i have heard

• Like 1

however if you are going to eat any than i suggest these 189603_10.jpg there called moonseed and there delicious... so i have heard

You guys, I like this Emptyextinguisher guy. He's from Washington. He's a botanist (from what I can tell). He liked one of my comments. He's trying to poison Tim Treese. All things I like.

• Like 7

Hey that makes me think about something directly relevant. Remember in Babar the elephant guy when the ol' elephant king is chomping some mushrooms but the mushrooms is really poison toadstools?

I'm sassy. I am sassy. I don't care what you have to say about it.

We all have our memories of poison.

• Like 5

Happy birthday... to you,

Happy birthday... to you,

Happy birthday... Mr. Co-Host...

Happy birthday... to you.

birthday.jpg

• Like 1

You guys, I like this Emptyextinguisher guy. He's from Washington. He's a botanist (from what I can tell). He liked one of my comments. He's trying to poison Tim Treese. All things I like.

Drunk Monday Post:

Veebs is the shit. Her sassiness is why I'm secretly attracted to her. I would imagine that has something to do with why her "not at all made up" and "totally real" boyfriend is too ... Fuck.

Happy birthday to my cousin Allison, who is now 18. Fuck you, piece of shit men.

Also happy birthday Hayes. Fuck you, Sean.

Also I have a sleeve of saltine crackers, a bag of tortilla chips, and a bottle of cheap vodka surrounding me right now.

Guys, it's a good night.

• Like 2

Man... Sean is even teaching me about success in the biz when I'm simply driving to work (not stuck in traffic, I got the nice gift of getting to listen to my podcast for a longer time).

Today's lesson: always have side-money coming in.

photo.jpg

• Like 5

I get it, like an electrician who moonlights delivering Redvines and Mike & Ikes to movie theaters

• Like 5

I'm sassy. I am sassy. I don't care what you have to say about it.

We all have our memories of poison.

same

• Like 5

Man... Sean is even teaching me about success in the biz when I'm simply driving to work (not stuck in traffic, I got the nice gift of getting to listen to my podcast for a longer time).

Today's lesson: always have side-money coming in.

photo.jpg

or an Autobot (sticker on tube on top of truck) that also moonlights as an electrician

• Like 3