🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 43 — Alex Borstein, Our Close Friend

also, I like ellen burstyn as much as the next guy, but she didnt do her famous "Cliveland" character from Familyman, so I dont understand the point of this week's episode. didnt really learn much about hollywood

tim treese actually just moved into a bigger house in order to accommodate us all. thats just the kind of stand up guy he is :)

eyo I got a king-sized bed anyone wanna share it with me? Hot mamas only, please! Also, actual question, if I have a housewarming party, Veebs would you come?

• Like 4

If anyone would like to help me with a little project: I just tweeted (@hayesdavenport) about a guy who's in an online retweet-based vote to compete in the Last Comic Standing finale. I said in the tweet he was my college roommate to drive votes, but he's actually signed to our new Gojira Records comedy shingle, Gojira Shrekords. Haven't met him but we get all but forty dollars of the prize if he's LCS, so I would LOVE to see him win this twitter thing, if you get me?

Done, hope my massive group of twitter followers can help out.

• Like 4

Weird vibes this week, bros. Weird vibes.

• Like 2

tim treese actually just moved into a bigger house in order to accommodate us all. thats just the kind of stand up guy he is :)/>

Didnt realize Tim was doing stand em up comedies now, right on

• Like 2

Didnt realize Tim was doing stand em up comedies now, right on

Tim's LIFE is a standup comedy!

*rimshot*

*jump shot*

*gun shot*

*head shot*

Three points!

• Like 9

eyo I got a king-sized bed anyone wanna share it with me? Hot mamas only, please! Also, actual question, if I have a housewarming party, Veebs would you come?

I definitely want to be invited. I don't like driving places much though, because I get anxiety. I once drove to San Francisco to see Michael Ian Black perform and I couldn't find parking, so I started crying and drove home because I was too scared to drive around looking for a place to park. Then I went to Chili's! It was great!

• Like 15

I definitely want to be invited. I don't like driving places much though, because I get anxiety. I once drove to San Francisco to see Michael Ian Black perform and I couldn't find parking, so I started crying and drove home because I was too scared to drive around looking for a place to park. Then I went to Chili's! It was great!

I drove to Canada once, just to go. I thought about walking around Vancouver and doing some photography shit but then I realized it was almost exactly like Seattle just with more yoga-pants. It also has a hellish dystopian future city vibe that makes me uncomfortable and anxious. They didn't believe me at the border when I tried to come home (maybe they didn't know what dystopian meant?) and immediately assumed that I was transporting drugs.

• Like 6

Two bleak, naturalistic vignettes from Val (do people call you Val? or rather, can I call you Val?) and Chanson. Which is, incidentally, exactly what I come here to read.

I started driving v late (like around 19-20), in large part due to a degenerative eye condition, for which I've since had two corneal transplants, which means I have the corneas of some generous dead folks. BLEAK ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU INSATIABLE MONSTERS?

But also this sharing of real human experiences, and the accompanying vulnerability, makes me uncomfortable. What I really came to say is that I RT'd Hayes' bullshit standing up competition thing & I came up with a good nickname: Hayes "Is For Horses" Davenport. You can even add "Sofa" at the end, bc that's funny. Wordplay.

• Like 6

v sad that i can't come to the live taping. i have to 'weigh in' for an mma fight that day. i've been spitting in a cup all week to try to cut some of this excess dong-weight.

i'm so jealous of all of you that get to go.

i can picture it now. cue

or some other kinda dreamy progression that i would friggin' nail way better than this chump.

hayes + sean looking real sad.

hayes: cheer up sean, we've all had to cut dong-weight before.

sean: it's not ABOUT the dong-weight hayes -- it's the principle of the thing....i mean...

...he's our dad, but also our sensei and number one fan -- HOW COULD HE MISS THIS?!?!?

hayes: do you have a friggin' black suspenders?? NO. you're just an orange suspenders so leave him alone.

sean grows a large anime sweat droplet.

End Scene.

Hayes, thanks for sticking up for me back there. Sorry I can't make it Sean, I would love to cheer you guys on and I KNOW y'all would grab drinks with the HH + RSS forums homies if I was in da haus -- but I hope you'll still be down even if i'm NOT coming.

prty @ tims

evrione take thr shoos off plz

i'm SOO bored at work r/n

• Like 11

Lol Shosho u make-a me laugh! Great Ep. Sorry bout your eyes Mean Detective I hope u know I wasn't making fun of u when I talked about eyes last week. I was actually just tryna support organ donation.. So uhhh, you're welcome.

• Like 5

Weird vibes this week, bros. Weird vibes.

Andy?

pics are up B)

To whichever engineer thought to step to the right and so obscure Hayes: good joke.

• Like 3

"Hey! Hey! Stop fucking with Korean Jesus. He ain't got time for your problems. He busy. With Korean shit."

Bible study, guys. Bible study.

• Like 3

I really like Mean Detective, you guys.

!!! I like you right back, Valerie.

• Like 2

Really looking forward to this ep, but I mailed my slice of pizza to the studios a few days ago and have yet to receive confirmation that I'm good to listen. Sick of this flyover postal service system, to be completely honest with you guys

• Like 3

Chanson, have you tried doing a parody with your name yet? Weird Al already did this song but I'm thinking "Fancy" is still the way to go.

I'm so Chanson

you are showshowbroooo

we're friend with Asteck

we all listen to Hayzie Bone

I'm so Chanson

and you are skizelo

let's all play a game...

a Game of Scooooooooooones

• Like 7

Chanson, have you tried doing a parody with your name yet? Weird Al already did this song but I'm thinking "Fancy" is still the way to go.

I'm so Chanson

you are showshowbroooo

we're friend with Asteck

we all listen to Hayzie Bone

I'm so Chanson

and you are skizelo

let's all play a game...

a Game of Scooooooooooones

no.

• Like 5

I'm getting forum famous.

I'm surrounded by yes men! I hope there is a segment about this next week because I don't know what to do.

• Like 2

Hey, Scoop Troop! Do you have a question for Doug Benson? Well this Popcorn Gallery bag of popcorn isn't going to just fill itself

Dear Doug, wtf is wrong with OcterDoctopus? Is he aware of what's happening? Does he smell something no one else can smell?

• Like 4