🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 43 — Alex Borstein, Our Close Friend

How many episodes without getting a question on before you're fired from the popcorn gallery? I can deal with the soul crushing disappointment but I just updated my resume and had business cards made, no refunds! Are you guys not telling me something?!?!

• Like 5

In MY opinion, it's cooler to NOT be in the popcorn gallery!! Time to skateboard. I'm skateboarding away, coolly.

• Like 6

wait, so is OD's solicitation of Q's for the PCG just a cruel hoax (CH)?

if so, I want to retract my Q. don't wanna look like some sort of doofus on here. that's the last thing I want.

• Like 2

o poor simple mean detective, don't sweat it. OD gets all of us, he does have a doctorate after all... you big doofus

p.s. just kidding... about the doctorate

• Like 1

Gotta voice some beefy with this ep--Kit Kitridge is the ultimate American girl doll. Those other tricks are just wanna-be's. How do I know this? Kit is the only American Grill that got her own movie!

^Well this is just plain inaccurate.

mjmt05.jpg

...and yes I just came off a brief sabbatical to fact check the crap out of you all.

• Like 6

Thelonious, I know you just watched Keegan straight up change. the. game on Dating Naked.

Oh, everyone is trying to impress the other daters in conversation? Well I guess I'll just say nothing at all. Where are you from? Oh. New York. New Jersey. Pennsylvania. Any info on your parents? Oh, I don't really know. Anything else you can tell me? I don't know.

Then when he gets a few in him, time to bully and haze the nerdy guy.

Get on a date you're not really feeling (Lavin reference)? Call her repulsive over and over then force a zip lining accident that fucks up her face and then smile about it.

Can't say enough about Keegan. Nut bag redhead chick that flipped everyone off and told them to suck it and said "fuck vh1" will be the story, but for me, the Keeger stole the show.

• Like 2

You guys, I'm gonna go watch airplanes do tricks in the sky whilst simultaneously watching hydroplanes race. Suck it, nerds.

• Like 1

Hey BoB, haven't seen the show but am enjoying your recaps immensely. Who needs cable?! Haha! Not this chick LOL! Cable is for tha birds!! C ya!

• Like 5

Hey BoB, haven't seen the show but am enjoying your recaps immensely. Who needs cable?! Haha! Not this chick LOL! Cable is for tha birds!! C ya!

That's p f'in cool. Not having cable is almost as cool as not having a TV, which means you're almost as cool as Sean. Not bad company (band reference NOT intended), if you ask me.

• Like 1

That's p f'in cool. Not having cable is almost as cool as not having a TV, which means you're almost as cool as Sean. Not bad company (band reference NOT intended), if you ask me.

Anthony Hopkins/Chris Rock reference definitely intended.

Thelonious, I know you just watched Keegan straight up change. the. game on Dating Naked.

Oh, everyone is trying to impress the other daters in conversation? Well I guess I'll just say nothing at all. Where are you from? Oh. New York. New Jersey. Pennsylvania. Any info on your parents? Oh, I don't really know. Anything else you can tell me? I don't know.

Then when he gets a few in him, time to bully and haze the nerdy guy.

Get on a date you're not really feeling (Lavin reference)? Call her repulsive over and over then force a zip lining accident that fucks up her face and then smile about it.

Can't say enough about Keegan. Nut bag redhead chick that flipped everyone off and told them to suck it and said "fuck vh1" will be the story, but for me, the Keeger stole the show.

I agree Brozo, though I can't tell if he had a plan or if that's just how Keeg Kong gets down. We know he pick up heavy things and that he is so conceited that he comes across as shy, which is impressive. not sure if he employed enough strategy to make it into the Hall of Game Changers2.0(pat. pend) but he holds the title of first guy on the show to get a hard on during the date. Certainly he belongs in the coveted Hall of Fame Boners2.0© (was there ever a 1.0?)

Regardless, this show is good. Escaped mental patient, Katie was equally amusing. I believe that she didn't really understand the object of the show, like maybe she thought the idea is to not hook up with any of the contestants but instead to fuck the host. Which understandably seems like a loftier goal. well, she did try to bang that middle of the road dude but he escaped. You know the whole time they were making out he was thinking "okay man, you have to hang in there long enough to not seem homo in front of the cameras, as soon as she turns her back, you run for the hills" But who am I kidding? the truth is that she reminds me of so many of my exes that I don't want to admit to myself how psychotic she really is. Dating Naked has me looking at the man in the mirror, bravo vh1 bravo

• Like 3

Hey Doug how was meeting Michael Jackson and going on the Euro-tour of Captain Eo like? Were you the resident groupie-magnet, or were you there for just the love of the dance?

• Like 1

Got tickets to this! I'll be the one wearing a homemade "Suck my {redacted} #IHABAPAMTAHA30C" tee who's loudly explaining how I was into these guys before they started this show. If I drink enough I'll probably shout "Tanks but no Tanks" over whatever new segment they're doing too. Can't wait!

I wish I could go so bad.

take pictures! Let us live in the moment through you.

What is kind of funny to me though, is that we have a molly Malones around the corner from my place. It's the bar that me and my friends got in our first bar fight with these guys who own all the pawn shops where I live.

So you can imagine they were some real terrible people. They called us "jonus brother 'fags'" and tiger palmed my friend in the side of the head.

Next thing you know it all broke out. My friend logan who is a 'peaceful' yoga instructor had one of the biggest guys there in a monkey back choke hold. It was amazing / so scary.

• Like 7

eyo I got a king-sized bed anyone wanna share it with me? Hot mamas only, please! Also, actual question, if I have a housewarming party, Veebs would you come?

I'm headed your way dude.

We can create a 'man barrier' of pillows.

• Like 3

I definitely want to be invited. I don't like driving places much though, because I get anxiety. I once drove to San Francisco to see Michael Ian Black perform and I couldn't find parking, so I started crying and drove home because I was too scared to drive around looking for a place to park. Then I went to Chili's! It was great!

I can't tell you how many times I've gone / go to Chili'sApplebeesTGIFridayChedders when times are feeling low.

Nothing like a Tri App Sampler and a couple 'Mucho' beers to help cheer you up.

"Excuse me miss, can we get another round of Muchos please?"

I really love to emphasize the Mucho when I say it to her.

• Like 2

Any Hollywood tips for getting a girl to like you when she already has a BF?

murder bf and kidnap girl til Stockholm syndrome takes over

• Like 2

u should just find a girl without a BF and run some game on her, there are literally millions of them out there

• Like 4

Wish I could help but I think you're just in the wrong forum. Game of Scones referred me to these sites a while back, might be a good place to start your search.

http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com

http://www.puatraining.com

http://forum.seductionbase.com

• Like 4

u should just find a girl without a BF and run some game on her, there are literally millions of them out there

Hell, just be celibate.

murder bf and kidnap girl til Stockholm syndrome takes over

Eggy.

• Like 3

Wait until she and her BF go to the beach, then turn up at the same time and kick sand in his face. Even better if he was building a sandcastle. He'll look like a puny weakling and you'll be a cool guy, and she'll definitely notice!

• Like 2

Guys thought I was pretty clear that I want *Hollywood* tips. i.e. only people from Hollywood (Sean, Hayes, Ag.). Thanks for your bad advice though.

• Like 1

Guys thought I was pretty clear that I want *Hollywood* tips. i.e. only people from Hollywood (Sean, Hayes, Ag.). Thanks for your bad advice though.

lNvwvKe.jpg

• Like 9

lNvwvKe.jpg

This seems like the kind of photo you get from an animal wandering up to a hidden camera.

Were you foraging berries?

• Like 5

So unless i missed something it seems that the key to making it as a comedian (at least for voice work) is simply, having a traumatic experience in your past than you need to escape from and then killing someone.... i mean.. that sounds simple enough... but if that is all it takes shouldn't prisons be a much more entertaining place?

• Like 1