🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 191 — California Raisin

It's time for episode 191 of Who Charted with your hosts KuKu Kulap Vilaysack, How-about them apples Kremer, and their special guest fresh from the San Diego Comic Con, DAVID MACK IS BACK. Tune in to this very physical episode to hear the crew talk about about what Summah movies to see, whether of not Ku needs to give up boxing, and the possibility of an Earwolf Ninja Warrior. Plus, hear David talk about his favorite game shows, and attempt to finally settle the cats vs. dogs debate. Feel it-- Come on!

Don't forget to head to Howardkremer.bandcamp.com to pick up "Summah This, Summah That" in time for Summah fest #5 this weekend!

Follow this link to check out Temple of Art: The Documentary kickstarter, book, and exhibit, and don't forget to follow David on Facebook!

Love when David or Brubaker finds their way to the earwolf studios!

What a great episode! Good lord the Mack should be a motivational speaker! This was the total opposite of The Nash Bash! I agree that the Mack should either go on or have his own podcast!

He brought the best out Howie and Kulap and this episode stands out as one of the most hilarious energetic and down right dare I say "motivational" I am starting my ten things to do like right now and damn it, it's gunna happen!

#1. Was easy... Have a Summah!

Howard describing Big Brother as people walking around in "a sleeveless hoodie with fur on it" :P :D ... this is a great way to describe terrible people. But on the other hand, I think it might be a cool look for Howard (who is not at all terrible).

I liked how quick David Mack caught on to the Jaws is Better game. And I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty pumped about this Fight Club comic book sequel. I'm mos def gon git dat.

He brought the best out Howie and Kulap and this episode stands out as one of the most hilarious energetic and down right dare I say "motivational"

Yes, David and Howard are really, really funny together. Great episode all around, nice to have a long one.

Howard describing Big Brother as people walking around in "a sleeveless hoodie with fur on it" :P/> :D/> ... this is a great way to describe terrible people. But on the other hand, I think it might be a cool look for Howard (who is not at all terrible).

Agreed. Loved that line! This was a great episode. I wish someone had known to call Ku on Twinkle Toes. They would have laughed their asses off.

AFAIK Terry Gilliam had nothing to do with Snowpiercer. It was directed by Bong Joon-Ho. Still worth seeing though.

Yeah, I wasn't sure where he got that idea. I loved it, but actually had the thought watching it that it's basically Howard's nightmare between the snow and the confinement.

So many questions - will Howard actually make the sojourn to China?

Will the show continue without him? Should it? And who would/should replace him?

Instead of counting my laps at the pool today I only counted every other. New personal record!

I'm sure Chuck Palahniuk loves getting that "who would you like to fight?" question considering it's not in the book anywhere. I just finished re-reading it and I didn't remember how tonally different from the film it actually was.

I still like the movie better though.

Kind of fell off the Palahniuk bandwagon after Haunted, but I still read Rant and Snuff. After a while, you can really see his formula and see the twists coming a mile away. Still think everything Lullaby and earlier is pretty damn great though.

Donzoes caught it, but while Snowpiercer didn't involve Gilliam, it's the first English language work of the amazing Bong Joon-ho, and the action film of the summah.

Loved this episode.

If Howard does go to the Bei for a time, I'd love to see Harris Wittels guest co-host with Ku.

• Like 1

One of my favourite Who Charted episodes! I admit, I love watching Big Brother and would love to hear Howard talk more about it.

David Mack's part about advice with what to do with yourself was amazing. Great chemistry and that game of Jaws is Better was one of the best!!