🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 302 — Milkshake Movies

24’s Mary Lynn Rajskub is back to finally bring together the worlds of action, comedy & music with the help of singer-songwriter Twin Shadow on this week’s bonus Comedy Bing Bong! Scott & Mary try to guess the title of Twin Shadow’s upcoming album while he plays some songs live on the show for your enjoyment. After Mary tells us about her current stand-up tour “Stupid Hot” & drops some hot goss, they are joined by spokesperson Howard Amethyst for a chat about mental illness, milkshake movies, and a little sex role-playing.

Ten minutes in, Scott and the guests are already at "What's Your Fuck Style." I can tell this is going to be a great episode

• Like 1

should have anticipated Tiny's, "That's a good sawng!" addition to the closing up the plug bag theme...but i didn't...and i pooped a lil' bit.

• Like 4

hell yes, it's been awhile since Eddie's been on the show... in other news, he dropped an episode of his podcast today (albiet shorter than usual). he's stopped releasing them every week... but regardless, they remain some of my favorite conversational podcasts ever.

in short... "it's either molestation or nickels with these people"

• Like 4

This character seemed like Eddie Pepitone in everything but name.

A short clip from my favorite Milkshake Movie:

• Like 3

When Eddie -- er, Howard -- angrily yelled "Have you ever seen 'Failure to Launch'?!" at the one-hour mark I snorted and nearly spit out my rum and Diet Coke*. Once again I'm on public transit and making a fool of myself listening to CBB.

*I know it's only 5:15 but I'm heading down early to a Lolla pre-show and pre-gaming because the venue drinks are ridiculously priced. DON'T JUDGE ME.

• Like 3

I really loved this episode and I love when Mr. Pepitone guests.

Is it just me or could they not settle on whether Eddie's character was named Howard or Harold? Within about 30 seconds of his arrival, I knew that it would eventually result in him wildly screaming, but it took longer and ended up a little more reserved than I expected. Anyway, really funny stuff.

• Like 1

The most obscure thing Mary Lynn Rajskub has done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxugaMpt1vU

my money is on the Kelsey Grammer Sketch Show where she performed alongside PFT and It's Always Sunny's Kaitlyn Olson...

Grammer-hosts-a-mild-comedy-series.jpg

and Kelsey Grammer, of course (considering his name is synonymous with... sketch comedy). I've never seen it so I have no reason to believe it's as awful as it sounds, but it is hard to conceive that it aired in 2005.

• Like 5

Two of my favourite things collide. Thank you so much Scott *weeps*

pepitone is a quality dude, someone who means it!

• Like 1

It delighted me so to hear Tiny say "That's a good song!" at the end of the closing up the plug bag theme.

Also, I love Gail the Snail!!

• Like 4

in other other news, Eddie had a short part in last nights finale of (an ahahllll nhehew) Maron...

spoiler alert, he dies alone in a trailer in the middle of writing a shitty joke.

COMEDY GOLD!!

• Like 1