🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 302 — Milkshake Movies

It delighted me so to hear Tiny say "That's a good song!" at the end of the closing up the plug bag theme.

Also, I love Gail the Snail!!

PFT must be furious, he's been trying to add to the Closing Up the Plug Bag Theme for months.

• Like 2

PFT must be furious, he's been trying to add to the Closing Up the Plug Bag Theme for months.

Hey man, when it sticks, it sticks. PFT needs to pick up his CUTPBT game. :)

• Like 1

Also, really cool to hear Twin Shadows on here. When I saw that in the description, I thought it was a coincidental character name. Boy was I wrong. Had no idea Scott-a-bot was so hip.

my money is on the Kelsey Grammer Sketch Show where she performed alongside PFT and It's Always Sunny's Kaitlyn Olson...

Grammer-hosts-a-mild-comedy-series.jpg

and Kelsey Grammer, of course (considering his name is synonymous with... sketch comedy). I've never seen it so I have no reason to believe it's as awful as it sounds, but it is hard to conceive that it aired in 2005.

I watched the first episode, and it feels like something straight out of 1995.

Here's the first 9 minutes of the first episode. You can find the rest of it on Youtube. I never bothered to look up the other 4 or 5 episodes, but you can probably find them, too.

I love when MLR is on. To be honest, Eddie's character wasn't doing too much for me. I would have preferred him to just be Eddie without the mental health backstory. I'm also loving these musical guests Scott is having on lately. I will definitive be checking out Twin Shadows' past and future work. These were some gooood songs.