🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 145 — LIVE from the Del Close Marathon 16 Pt. 2

Part 2 of the incredible improv4humans recorded LIVE from the 16th Annual Del Close Marathon in New York is here! Featuring an amazing roster of improvisers that include Shannon O’Neill, Connor Ratliff, Sebastian Conelli, Chris Gethard, Morgan Grace Jarrett, Caroline Cotter, Brian Huskey, Jon Gabrus, John Gemberling, and Katie Dippold. Tune in as a classroom battles in a summer story slam, new wrestlers pitch their themes, a family takes a fake birthday present too far, and much more! Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Give me more Sebastian Conelli!

also is this the second time that Chris told a story about being a huge wrestling fan as a kid?

i think the scene had to do with two brothers fighting and the mother was indifferent as one kept getting stabbed.

and "Hogie's Hotdogs" should definitely be in the next Best of I4H,

John Gemberling shows why he is one of the best by not just going along with the commercial shoot game but taking the smallest throw-away line from Matt, the name of the restaurant, and using it to great effect.

Jon Gabrus and John Bemberling should start a podcast together

POINTS!

• Like 1

I love me some Gethard, Oneill, Dippold & Gemberling. Plus Husky?

Can't wait to listen

As usual Gemberling steals the show. His line about "I don't think there's any actual therapy going on here, it seems like you're just making inappropriate comments about the patient's genitals" was amazing.

Commenting to mark this for best-of material.

• Like 2

Just started listening to this one, and it is immediately amazing. Chris Gethard is hilarious.

Also, Shannon O'Neill's oak tree character could manage Mokujin Ken:

(I am also a big wrestling fan.)

• Like 2

WHEN THE FUCK IS AARON JACKSON GOING TO BE ON THIS PODCAST????????????? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Giving each other notes huh, Sebastian?"

Yeah this episode is amazing. As good as any in-studio episode. Definitely need to hear this Sebastian fella in the studio for a full eppy

Gemberling and Gabrus are hands down my two favorite i4h guests. Love those guys.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this