🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 191.5 — 8/01/14 TWO CHARTED 130

Brett Brett is back with your hosts, KuKu and Howt-of-it, and their special guest Roman Sklar, on this week's Two Charted! Tune in to hear Howard talk about bonding with Ben Stiller at the Meltdown, the possibility of making music video for 'Gu-Cruise', and how Weird Al is his 'Delilah'. Plus, Kulap talks about entertaining in her new home for the first time, getting her musical fix on, and last weekend's incredible Netflixapalooza. When you're done listening to this episode, please pray for Howard's internet so he doesn't have to call Oliver from Linksys again. We thank you for your service!

Don't forget to swim over to howardkremer.bandcamp.com and pick up your copy of 'Summah This, Summah That' to enjoy the only important season, Summah!

Love the guest list for this ep; not sure how I feel about Brett's intimidating new photo

• Like 4

Kulap: "Stard, the episode is over!"

Yes, and let the trial commence!

The People of Summah v. Kulap Rose Vilaysack, and may Poseidon have mercy on your soul.

I love Stard's voice! Brett, you should record audio books. I could listen to you talk all day long.

• Like 1

Excellent twooch. Howard's discussion on animals made me feel like I was high in a good way. Maybe Roman needs to be in the room every show. Also Weird Al needs to come back on the show.

I'm curious if Roman the dog was named after former St. Louis Blues goalie Roman Turek. I've known two different people with pets named Kirby for Kirby Puckett, so sportspets are definitely A Thing.

I also heard "haiku" instead of "Hi, Ku."

Luckily, Jaws Is Better is already a haiku!

Jaws is better, let

Me prove it. Jaws is better

Than any movie.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this