🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 303 — Puttering Around

Tangential question: if, at the top of the show, Scott were to say, "Today's episode is sponsored by Cards Against Humanity," and then just started the show, do you think anyone would be like, "Is there going to be an ad?"

• Like 1

"And you know what, he was right. He was right about it. You couldn't touch it."

• Like 3

Tangential question: if, at the top of the show, Scott were to say, "Today's episode is sponsored by Cards Against Humanity," and then just started the show, do you think anyone would be like, "Is there going to be an ad?"

"And they asked us not to read an ad" is actually the ad copy.

• Like 1

"And they asked us not to read an ad" is actually the ad copy.

Augh, that's lame. Like, nitpicky lame, but still. I love CAH and their don't give a shit attitude, but that seems more like, "Hey look how cool we are, we don't even need to prepare an ad," rather than just sponsoring the show without having ANY copy read.

NITPICKY!

Augh, that's lame. Like, nitpicky lame, but still. I love CAH and their don't give a shit attitude, but that seems more like, "Hey look how cool we are, we don't even need to prepare an ad," rather than just sponsoring the show without having ANY copy read.

NITPICKY!

and yet you cannot stop talking about cards against humanity!

MARKETING!!

• Like 2

Consistently impressed by the sound quality on these musical eps, really doing justice to the amazing guests. Nice work Engineer Codys Brett, Sam, & Cody!

• Like 5

Bad music, worse guest. Please stop with the musical episodes, unless they are Broadway Musicals sung by none other than noted broadway singer Harris Wittels.

Bad music, worse guest. Please stop with the musical episodes, unless they are Broadway Musicals sung by none other than noted broadway singer Harris Wittels.

Paul F. Tompkins is a bad guest? Politely see yourself to the door and fuck yourself into oblivion.

What's the easiest way to get all the episodes of Comedy Bing Bong? Clicking on all 300+ of those links seems daunting and I'm sure you'd rather not having people hammering the servers you use. I'd buy a DVD or a dick shaped flash drive with all the eps.

Man, Scott Aukerman and Louden Wainwright III chose the wrong song to judge the CBB Bump. Of the 23 albums he's listed as having (according to https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/loudon_wainwright_iii) only 4 are not available on iTunes, one of which is "Here Come the Choppers." Which is a shame because I really liked that song.

• Like 2

i want audio recordings of every conversation him and scott have ever had together, according to simple math they are all 100% the funniest shit ever.

PFT has some kind of genius ability to be able to make everything sound believable, especially when him and Scott are bouncing things back and forth. PFT constructs such beautiful material in less than a second, I just, I don't even know, but wow, it's so beautiful.

• Like 1

Really, really liked Here Come the Choppers, despite the fact that I don't live in L.A. and didn't understand 90% of the references made.

"The K-Mart and Whole Foods are targets tonight." stood out as probably the best line I've heard in a song ever and I want that song now.

• Like 1

Loudon is a pretty funny guy and obviously a great musician. What a shame that "Here Come the Choppers" is not on iTunes though. That was a fantastic rendition. And based on what I'm reading here the CBB bump would have been significant - what a wasted opportunity! Fix it somehow LWIII and CBB!!

• Like 1

I just found out about this guy who has hundreds of videos in which he just eats carrots silently while listening to podcasts. Might be a big creep, but you can't fault his taste in comedy.

• Like 4

I just found out about this guy who has hundreds of videos in which he just eats carrots silently while listening to podcasts. Might be a big creep, but you can't fault his taste in comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2JLK1g2utI&list=UUVgEzGuc7zYLI0fi4rSNnGQ

This is some avant-garde stuff right there, but man I can't look away. What's he gonna do next? What's he thinking? Are his eyes even open?

Let's all watch this clip on Youtube and give him the ol' CBB Bump.

• Like 1

^ I agree. I am fascinated. Are we sure that Jon knows he's being filmed?

Just let out the loudest snort at the office after Loudon and ALW discuss listening to their own music. Had about two rows of people looking over at me.