🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 44 — Nick Wiger, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean start with "Welcome to Welcome to Sweden, etc", where they talk about their favorite new television shows. Then, viral sensation Nick Wiger is in the studio to make some controversial statements about the internet being the future and talk about viral content, Vine, Funny or Die, and monetizing Twitter. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery theme song asks Nick about nothing.

I'm the first poster therefore the biggest fan and I proclaim this episode as dopematic

Hopefully I can listen to it at some point.

• Like 6

tartan, if you're out there... can you just check in so we know you still have a pulse?

Thank goodness this is a typing forum and not a talking forum because he definitely couldn't talk with that apple in his mouth 'cause he's like a roasting pig 'cause Nick Wiger roasted him so hard. And that pig has been marinating in weak sauce.

tartan, you okay, buddy?

• Like 5

iTunes should be fixed. please let me know if there are more issues :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I will have to wait until I get home to my WiFi to download, but really looking forward to it. It's also been awhile since I've been on the forums, so hey everyone!

I actually came here on other business. First and foremost, happy birthday, Sean. Hope it was great. And also, I highly recommend going to comedycentralcrew.com and signing up. They have a really good pilot on there right now that you can rate that I think everyone here will really like. Due to legal disclaimers and such I can't really talk anymore about it or Big Comedy might try and bring me down. You're welcome in advance (unless this has already hit the forums, in which case I apologize in advance).

UPDATE: apparently you can't just sign up and go watch the video that was sent to me in an email (I signed up a couple months ago), and now that I have seen the video I can no longer access it. Signing up for that is a huge pain and sorry if I inconvenienced anyone, but I guess you still might eventually get a link if you sign up???

So please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. What do you want me to say?! I SAID I'M SORRY! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

• Like 6

iTunes should be fixed. please let me know if there are more issues :rolleyes:

I am getting a "loading error" on my phone when I try to access from iTunes :unsure:

I am getting a "loading error" on my phone when I try to access from iTunes :unsure:

ah sorry :( gabe says it's caching and should fix itself soon

• Like 2

Holy shit Tartan got sooooooo fucking burned.

That was really hard for me to listen to. I was so embarrassed for him/her.

• Like 3

ah sorry :( gabe says it's caching and should fix itself soon

I shall twiddle my thumbs patiently in the corner while the problem is alleviated ;)

All that downloads through iTunes is the "Turn Down For What (MO BUTT PROPANE REMIX FT. HANK HILL)" song. Please open a ticket with the help desk and escalate it to the highest priority status.

• Like 6

yeah i had trouble too so i streamed it from the earwolf site

good ep, i liked the guest a lot

• Like 6

OK I cant stand the wait and being 7 hours behind everyone else in listening to this episode so I have eschewed iTunes and downloaded directly from earwolf

• Like 1

I actually came here on other business. First and foremost, happy birthday, Sean. Hope it was great. And also, I highly recommend going to comedycentralcrew.com and signing up. They have a really good pilot on there right now that you can rate that I think everyone here will really like. Due to legal disclaimers and such I can't really talk anymore about it or Big Comedy might try and bring me down. You're welcome in advance (unless this has already hit the forums, in which case I apologize in advance).

Checked Out?

I will have to wait until I get home to my WiFi to download, but really looking forward to it. It's also been awhile since I've been on the forums, so hey everyone!

UPDATE: apparently you can't just sign up and go watch the video that was sent to me in an email (I signed up a couple months ago), and now that I have seen the video I can no longer access it. Signing up for that is a huge pain and sorry if I inconvenienced anyone, but I guess you still might eventually get a link if you sign up???

So please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. What do you want me to say?! I SAID I'M SORRY! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

I tried to sign up but they said they already have too many people in my group which sucks because I have better opinions than the rest of those jokers

• Like 3

a fun interactive thing to do might be to eat hamburger sandwich while listening to show

• Like 7

Hello all,

This is almost assuredly my last post in this forum, for obvious reasons. Before I message Scott Aukerman to have him delete my account, however, I wanted to address one frustrating misconception: The fire damage in my car is confined almost entirely to the interior of the glove compartment.

• Like 15

Oh, and if any LAMESTREAM MEDIA vultures are out there waiting to publish a thinkpiece about how internet superstar Nick Wiger relentlessly cyberbullied me, I hope they think twice.

Am I going to kill myself? Yes.

Is it solely because of the burn I received at the end of this episode? Absolutely.

Should I have been prepared for the consequences when I made upwards of three posts on a podcast message board? Uh...yeah.

Honestly I think the only thing that would make some people happy is if they gave out pro versions as a sort of "participation trophy" just for posting in these threads. Thankfully, this show would never stoop to that level.

• Like 17

i think you just have to roll with this punch tartan, even tho it was a real knockout...when we see you laughing and shaking it off then we know how strong u rly are even with how hard you got rekt on the pcast

• Like 6

Suddenly Clements' like button works.

I'm in a terrible mood because of how awful season 4 of The Killing is. Episode 3 is quite possibly the worst hour of television I've ever seen. And season 3 was so good! Seriously, watch episode 3. It is infuriatingly bad.

• Like 6