🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 44 — Nick Wiger, Our Close Friend

Oh, and if any LAMESTREAM MEDIA vultures are out there waiting to publish a thinkpiece about how internet superstar Nick Wiger relentlessly cyberbullied me, I hope they think twice.

Am I going to kill myself? Yes.

Is it solely because of the burn I received at the end of this episode? Absolutely.

Should I have been prepared for the consequences when I made upwards of three posts on a podcast message board? Uh...yeah.

Honestly I think the only thing that would make some people happy is if they gave out pro versions as a sort of "participation trophy" just for posting in these threads. Thankfully, this show would never stoop to that level.

You did fucking deserve dude...

shit's slightly less than strong.

• Like 4

Suddenly Clements' like button works.

I'm in a terrible mood because of how awful season 4 of The Killing is. Episode 3 is quite possibly the worst hour of television I've ever seen. And season 3 was so good! Seriously, watch episode 3. It is infuriatingly bad.

I've only seen episode one and by seen, I mean fell asleep half way through. Struggling to wake up near the end, I decided to 'up and adam' and get some gelato (I eat this instead of icecream because I feel like it's supposed to be 'better for me').

As I ate my smooth treat i proceeded to fall asleep again. I had to be woken up by the end credits and my dog trying to eat said gelato out of my hand.

Also I felt like I had no fucking clue what was going on the first half, and had to look up on wikipedia what even happened at the end of the last season. This might have to do with my terrible memory and attention span.

In the mean time, I don't expect any of you to come to this show that this video i've been working on forever is going to be played at, but will you watch it when it get's 'posted' on the internet?

If you don't I understand, because I'm abusing this forum now. But you're all cool buds so I hope you don't mind.

• Like 4

"tartan," what is that like Scottish or something, why don't you go paint your face blue and play golfing or whatever

Yeah, that's right, this is me hazing you with ethnic stereostypes, ever heard of em? Newer club members like me are always the least welcoming of other cool new guys. Like that expression, Converse makes the best Zeligs, you know? probably something about a Woody Allen shoe endorsement, I don't really understand the details

Stay strong T-tan, don't let the cyber-bullies get you down.

• Like 3

Checked Out?

I can neither confirm nor deny that it was or was not Checked Out.

I'm glad this episode "made it wierd" to talk about how some dolls are looking really good and human. I mean, a fella can only hear about "Guys and Dolls" so much before it really starts to seem true.

• Like 1

This girl at work today asked me to "be a doll" and get something from the top shelf for her. I did it.... Did I get X'd?

• Like 7

In 44 episodes, and 46 guests, there were:

• 3 black guests (6.5%)
  • 8 female guests (17.4%)
  • 3 "And[x]" guests (Daly, Holm, Kneis) (6.5%)
  • 0 British guests (0%)

What would Andrew Ti make of this?

• Like 11

I've got to admit I was a little upset at Nick for being so judgmental about Kim Kardashian's choice to be a slut.

Joshrulz, you're walking a fine line between barely posting enough to be allowed to shamelessly promote your stuff - which happens to be pretty fucking sick by the way - and making me angry that you don't post enough thus forcing me to dislike your shamelessly promoted stuff - which happens to be pretty fucking sick by the way.

So keep that in mind. Bitch.

Also, anyone ever get arrested?

I'll start by saying I haven't.

• Like 5

on the other hand, he is getting right in that sweet spot for pro version status, if i were him id keep it up until then at least

• Like 5

I like the double post. Particularly the fact that the second post occurred three hours after the first one.

• Like 7

blatant post count inflation, i like it

• Like 6

But shouldn't it really be he came here to fuck corpses & shit lords, but he's all outta corpses so now he's just pooping lords out of his butt nonstop

• Like 2

Sorry, that I haven't been around lately guys, I've been running in a heated gubernatorial campaign for both Texas and Florida. Going for the holy trinity of Pennsyvlania, Texas and Florida governor seats at once.

Anyway, everyone needs to be watching The Quest. It's bonkers and so amazingly cringe worthy.

• Like 6

Sorry, that I haven't been around lately guys

No need to apologize. We enjoyed the break. Actually can you go back to being gone? This is my town now.

• Like 7

I like the double post. Particularly the fact that the second post occurred three hours after the first one.

Sorry everybody. My time machine has been all fucked up.

• Like 5

Joshrulz, you're walking a fine line between barely posting enough to be allowed to shamelessly promote your stuff - which happens to be pretty fucking sick by the way - and making me angry that you don't post enough thus forcing me to dislike your shamelessly promoted stuff - which happens to be pretty fucking sick by the way.

So keep that in mind. Bitch.

Also, anyone ever get arrested?

I'll start by saying I haven't.

well i am also interested in the quality of characters in this forum.... i have been but i will leave it at that for now... however sadly(proudly) i bet i got the record in here

• Like 1

Nah bro I got u beat prolly on charges but far as time served I'm a straight up outlaw and I hope none of u r workin for the Feds. Wanted in 2 states. Come get me pussies!!!

• Like 6

Nah bro I got u beat prolly on charges but far as time served I'm a straight up outlaw and I hope none of u r workin for the Feds. Wanted in 2 states. Come get me pussies!!!

ok well yeah im only wanted by ID for assault and battery changes< changes to self defense [(thanks to witnesses}

, just because you lost doesn't mean you didn't start it], and as for arrests.... lol well only comment on those are ...weed...alcohol and .... naked... never anything aggressive lol.......

• Like 1

Sorry, that I haven't been around lately guys, I've been running in a heated gubernatorial campaign for both Texas and Florida. Going for the holy trinity of Pennsyvlania, Texas and Florida governor seats at once.

Anyway, everyone needs to be watching The Quest. It's bonkers and so amazingly cringe worthy.

i watched the first one on narnold's suggestion but it was so so bad

• Like 1