🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 44 — Nick Wiger, Our Close Friend

to be clear tho i knew it would be bad going in, that isnt on narnold

i will probably watch every episode

• Like 3

what up peeps. ive been slacking on the posts lately because I've been moving into a more "mansiony" mansion and didn't want to pull a fuggin timtreese and brag about it like it's the first castle I've lived in, please... after catching up on last week's posts I realized how much I am needed and possibly, the only one brave enough to post your faces off. Not that I'm a hero, but I mean I kinda am

Hot Damneron! Matt Cameron is back! what happened to the Hollywood Handbookbook? that was a great idea. I'll be in Charlotte next week man, let's meet up for a photo op. meetup selfies bring crazy likes on here and you legally have to because it's in the earwolf terms of service agreement

Chanson, I have been arrested several times, though not recently. Once wearing only undies, once I was maced, and once i was tazed but only one prod hooked in so psshh try again coppers. Oh, and tell your little cousin I said "Uhh hey baby", she'll know what it means

Narnold, BoB did you guys see the dreadlocks guy on Dating Naked? He showed up to the date with a raging boner, now THAT is a game changer

Veebs, Uhh hey baby...

• Like 6

...so everyone on this forum is a criminal of some kind. Good to know.

Also, Thelonious, I won't tell her, but I'll have her lifeguard Ken-doll boyfriend (who I love and respect very much, for the record) let her know. How's that sound?

• Like 2

You criminals all make me sick. What are you, poor? Where did you people even learn to type? Or are you just laboriously hunting and pecking by the light of a garbage can fire, huddling close around a stolen 1999 IBM ThinkPad? Degenerates.

• Like 4

But shouldn't it really be he came here to fuck corpses & shit lords, but he's all outta corpses so now he's just pooping lords out of his butt nonstop

Nothing in the television show ‘Mean Detective’ was plagiarized. The philosophical thoughts expressed by Rust Cohle do not represent any thought or idea unique to any one author; rather these are the philosophical tenets of a pessimistic, anti-natalist philosophy with an historic tradition including Arthur Schopenauer, Friedrich Nietzche, E.M. Cioran, and various other philosophers, all of whom express these ideas. As an autodidact pessimist, Cohle speaks toward that philosophy with erudition and in his own words. The ideas within this philosophy are certainly not exclusive to any writer.

• Like 3

Hot Damneron! Matt Cameron is back! what happened to the Hollywood Handbookbook? that was a great idea. I'll be in Charlotte next week man, let's meet up for a photo op. meetup selfies bring crazy likes on here and you legally have to because it's in the earwolf terms of service agreement

What up? Yeah, I am still saving up to get the Handbookbook. There is a school supply drive at my office this week so if may see if I can steal one. Holler at me in Charlotte. I'll show you the best haunts and we can hang with Claire Danes and Sergeant Engineer Cody Brody.

• Like 1

Nothing in the television show ‘Mean Detective’ was plagiarized. The philosophical thoughts expressed by Rust Cohle do not represent any thought or idea unique to any one author; rather these are the philosophical tenets of a pessimistic, anti-natalist philosophy with an historic tradition including Arthur Schopenauer, Friedrich Nietzche, E.M. Cioran, and various other philosophers, all of whom express these ideas. As an autodidact pessimist, Cohle speaks toward that philosophy with erudition and in his own words. The ideas within this philosophy are certainly not exclusive to any writer.

It's also metafictional and postmodern.

• Like 2

one time i got arrested for being too sexy.

i was issued a pardon by the fashion police.

• Like 7

on the real tho i have more scrapes than y'all

3 jail trips

--weed, fighting, fireworks/drunken belligerence

5 other arrests when i was under 18

--four counts of underage drinking and one count of banging the principal's wife for 5 hours.

honorable mention : public urination summons, graffiti summons, curfew summons, trespassing summons.

definitely not proud, but am SO FIRE at talking to the cops at this point.

edit: by jail i mean central bookings i was never lockt up more than 24 hours...

• Like 7

Did u rly bang the principals wife? I bet he was so pissed! Haha

• Like 6

P.s. Ew weed is so gross more Man made garbage for pharmaceutical companies to mush down our throats. My buddy from high school did one smoke from a maryjane cig and he's in a coma now. He's in the coma cause he was skitching on the back of a tank in Iraq and they hit an IED (identified English dude) named Andrew and u know how Andrews are my friend got clocked. Andy hit him with the saucer from under his tea cup and shattered his retinas(his own, out of rage) and then my moms started pushing me on the shoulder "wake up wake up its time for school. Ur gonna be late." Oh shit I totally forgot, good thing I sleep at school and my moms my algebra teacher! EZ A!

• Like 9

Octer Doctopus, are we friends on fb? No, right? Wazzup with that?

• Like 2

...so everyone on this forum is a criminal of some kind. Good to know.

Also, Thelonious, I won't tell her, but I'll have her lifeguard Ken-doll boyfriend (who I love and respect very much, for the record) let her know. How's that sound?

That sounds terrifying, those guys can tread water for like 10 minutes straight. I couldn't escape by land or sea my only recourse would be to fake drowning. or do you mean that he is literally a doll? like you love and respect him because his androgyny makes it impossible for him to violate your beloved cousin? regardless man don't fret, I am way out of her league

What up? Yeah, I am still saving up to get the Handbookbook. There is a school supply drive at my office this week so if may see if I can steal one. Holler at me in Charlotte. I'll show you the best haunts and we can hang with Claire Danes and Sergeant Engineer Cody Brody.

How is Claire Bear? I haven't talked to her since that night she kept introducing herself as "my so called wife" sweet girl but she comes on a little strong. I'll definitely try to get in touch though. I'm going to the Kishi Bashi show at the Visulite Theater on the 14th, you ought to check it out, he's all kinds of rad sauce.

that reminds me, what has become of Freja? I think this forum has been Hamburgled!

• Like 7

How is it so easy to get arrested? That's what I want to know. And how come I'm not cool enough to have ever been arrested? I bet I couldn't get arrested if I tried... I'm just not arrestable (white? [political?]). They'd be like "awwwww, I'm gonna let you off with a warning because I can tell that you're a good dude." FUCK! I'm a bad guy. I do bad guy shit. I'm a fucking rebel! I jaywalk! ARREST ME GOD DAMNIT!

On second thought, please don't. Jail seems dirty. And are those middle class people I see in there? Oh, I thought this would be fun, but maybe I was wrong. Father's disappointment with me would be soul-crushing and I'm sure his attorney would be more than happy to clear anything up, officer.

• Like 5

Actuakly, jaywalking is not a big deal and is in fact one of the smallest Crimes

• Like 4

Any chance of a Hollywood Handbook appearance at Festival Supreme? Even a pre taped appearance would throw some real star power on the whole event.

Imagine what a thrill it would be for someone like Jack Black to share a stage with Sean and Hayes and just sort of fan out over what they do.

• Like 2

Octer Doctopus, are we friends on fb? No, right? Wazzup with that?

Zuckernerd said I could only have 5,000 friends on there and I blasted that number back in 2009.

Kiefer-Sutherland-Upside-Down--57109.jpg

• Like 7

Anyone have a question for Johnny Pemberson? Well, do it!

Johnny, no spoilers but you had a very big surprise appearance in the Guardians of the Galaxy after credits scene. Is that what contracts on movies mean for when they talk about points on the back end?

• Like 2

mr pemberson, hows the summer treatin ya? hot enough for you out there?

• Like 2

Dear Lord Pendleton,

I seen some of your stand em ups and I notice you sometimes mispronounce stuff or say it weird on purpose. Is that funny?

• Like 5

Johnny,

1.) You look like a child. What's that like?

2.) How hard is it to fucking get arrested?

3.) Why won't anyone arrest me?

4.) Why is everyone on this forum cooler than me? Fuck!

5.) IMDB says you love gardening. Is that a euphemism? Specifically for fucking.

6.) I have a job interview next week. Is it appropriate to show up naked?

7.) If I have to wear clothes, how often should I get my dick out?

• Like 3

Dear Johnny P,

You did a standing-up comedy piece

. What kind of sick freak are you?

Yours sincerely,

Andrew

• Like 3

question for johnny pemberton: why do you think you can be a guest on a podcast of which 99.7% of its listenership LOVES and ADORES and RESPECTS cats for the AMAZING creatures they are. i'm just disgusted rite now and i might have to leave a negative itunes comment for hayes and sean to read out loud on the pcast and it WON'T BE IRONIC-- it will be GENUINE-- and it'll have some suggestions for how to make this pcast BETTER. first suggestion will prob have something to do with not bringing on guests who, as Andrew so aptly stated, are SICK FREAKS who hate cats. I AM SO DONE IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I WILL SAY I DID ENJOY YOU ON KROLL SHOW

btw do you guys like reading posts with random words capitalized? i get inspiration from former bachelor, juan pablo, and his bizarre fucking instagram captions. and yeah, i hate myself for checking it as often as i do BUT I DO IT and that's the life i've CHOSEN TO LIVE

TheloniousJunk: i'm seeing Kishi Bashi here on the 21st! twinners heheheheheh AUGH. i've been absent from tha forums b/c it's been a cuh-razy summah here-- lots of nursing school stuff and critical care rotations taking over my gah damn life and what not-- good news is i'll be a real-live nurse come next friday and then i can go back to being a creepy shut-in who posts 20 entries on the forums on fri nites and stalks all ya'll on FB :ph34r: speaking of FB-- lately my stalk focus has been centered on Joe McGurl but i'll prob switch things up in the coming days so look for that you poor souls

• Like 8

Joe McGurl

Please please please post a Trigger Word warning in the future... I just blacked out and bumped my head on the bathroom floor.

• Like 8