🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 44 — Nick Wiger, Our Close Friend

Actuakly, jaywalking is not a big deal and is in fact one of the smallest Crimes

TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKTARD!

I URINATE IN PUBLIC FREQUENTLY!

I'M A MOTHERFUCKING ICONOCLAST GODDAMNIT!

TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKTARD!

I URINATE IN PUBLIC FREQUENTLY!

I'M A MOTHERFUCKING ICONOCLAST GODDAMNIT!

please dont use such rude words to corpsefucker shitfucker

• Like 8

Ooooo Booyah! My last post got a Hayes' like! I bet all you dipshits that didn't like it feel pretty stupid now huh? well good you should...

Anyone have a question for Johnny Pemberson? Well, do it!

Johnny Timburton, when you come up with a funny joke in your head, do you think some of the hilarity is lost in translation when you say it out loud to other people? if so, does this mean that your jokes will always be funnier to you than anyone else?

• Like 2

In my defense, I've been killing it on the Facebook lately, Freja, so your stalking is warranted and appreciated.

• Like 1

i've been stalking you too!! u the pirate king?? that's a sweet role. i was frederick once upon a time..

edit: how long does the show run?? if there were other east coasters i'd make the trek..

• Like 1

yeah man! It's a great show, loads of fun.

Unfortunately tonight is the last performance, just a one weekend engagement

• Like 1

Jomby

You were a high school student on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, did you get any hot high school poon from that job? If so, speak on it. If not, speak on it.

• Like 1

This is definitely too late, but Hayes and Sean, next time you see Johnny Pembieton can you ask him how to get in every movie? Feel like there is still movies I'm not in.

• Like 3

the forums are bo-ring this week.

here's a funny vid that sean is in..

• Like 8

all of my dishes are dirty so naturally I throw them away and go to the store to buy some more. After listening to this ep I was shocked to find that tostitos is still on the shelf. I felt lied to and betrayed at first, but then I realized that I could use tostitos scoops in place of spoons. what a day

Aw man I remember the first time I saw his Scottish story of golf stand up as a kid it was Love at first laugh. so sad Big forum hug to you all

post-90222-0-12887800-1407804254_thumb.jpg

• Like 1