🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1501 - Maria Bamford

Fantastic! I've been relistening to old NNF episodes, and I was just wondering when Maria Bamford would return as a guest.

i love you jimmy, but alex chilton was NOT in the replacements.

I hear, however, that he was known to check his stash by the trash at St. Mark's place.

• Like 3

Might just be my equipment, but the streaming version seemed to hang up at about 1:24. Download seems to be unaffected.

I was confused about the Chilton/Replacements thing. Wasn't sure if it was a joke re: the song title, or Jimmy actually thinks Chilton was involved in the Replacements. P.S. This is not negativity.

• Like 2

I was confused about the Chilton/Replacements thing. Wasn't sure if it was a joke re: the song title, or Jimmy actually thinks Chilton was involved in the Replacements. P.S. This is not negativity.

I thought the same thing- at first I thought "WHAT?!?! BUT HE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT MUSIC!!!!!!!" and then I thought he was probably joking.

I cringe too at the negativity that comes in some comments on this (or really any) forum. Criticism or questions are different than being an asshole and shitting all over a show. I think you're safe. If Jimmy read your response, he would probably merely mock you like Elliot.

• Like 1

Holy shit Chicago Podcast Authority?!?! This was merely a pipe dream of mine when they mentioned it on UTU2TM. I hope this happens!

Sign in to follow this