🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
AshtonFarr

The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story

They could do this and then the long awaited "Show Girls" movie back to back. But no touching...

I think we are all sick of Sharknado movies.

They haven't brought in an insider in a while, I would love to hear someone tell stories about Screech being a total douchebag but I can't think of who would be the best cast member to have on the show.

• Like 1

You can tell it's based on DD's book as they cast a super shrimpy AC Slater and then have Dustin Diamond threaten to fight him within 30 seconds of the trailer

They haven't brought in an insider in a while, I would love to hear someone tell stories about Screech being a total douchebag but I can't think of who would be the best cast member to have on the show.

Those are the best shows. when they bring in a guest who's worked on the movie. like The Punisher, Superman 3, the room. those are the ones off the top of my head.

Only if April Richardson is the guest.

If she couldn't, I would like to hear from Leah Remini.

• Like 1

If she couldn't, I would like to hear from Leah Remini.

Well there certainly wouldn't be any complaints about the gang talking over her.

• Like 1

I went to purchase the DD book, and for the amazing price of $40, I can purchase it used. And there is no Kindle edition. Since this is going to be a TV movie, I would suggest 5 star reviews come from these book reviews.

• Like 1

Only if April Richardson is the guest.

Yeah, I was hoping she would do it for Go Bayside!, but this would be amazing. I know she's doing the series finale for Podfest in September, which would have been a logical time to do this 'movie'.

• Like 3

Yeah, I was hoping she would do it for Go Bayside!, but this would be amazing. I know she's doing the series finale for Podfest in September, which would have been a logical time to do this 'movie'.

I mean this would be perfect timing.

I mean this would be perfect timing.

Yeah, it would be perfect for her first live episode too since it's something different from the usual episodes. But I guess the finale is also 'special', so the timing for that works out well too.

• Like 1

Yeah, it would be perfect for her first live episode too since it's something different from the usual episodes. But I guess the finale is also 'special', so the timing for that works out well too.

I think you mean "a very special episode"

• Like 1

Speaking of which, if anyone hasn't listened to the latest episode of Go Bayside with Hot Saucerman, do so immediately. It is fabulous. I didn't think PFT's episodes could be topped, but I think Scotty Too Hotty might have done it.

• Like 1

I'm always 3-4 episodes behind, but I really can't wait for that one.

MPG is trying to stay professional, but Breckin Meyer is like "Fuck you Screech".

"Yeah, I don't remember it as being the bad experience he claims to have had."

Yes, how surprising that the kid who was much younger than the rest of his co-stars had a worse time than the guy who was fucking all of his female co-stars. I notice Breckin can't help revealing his own insecurity.

UPDATE - At the end of Go Bayside! #76, April says that she WILL be doing an episode about this, along with two SBTB TV movies.

• Like 2

"Yeah, I don't remember it as being the bad experience he claims to have had."

Yes, how surprising that the kid who was much younger than the rest of his co-stars had a worse time than the guy who was fucking all of his female co-stars. I notice Breckin can't help revealing his own insecurity.

https://soundcloud.c...ved-by-the-bell

According to Dustin he was too busy sleeping with 2000 women to have a bad time.

• Like 1