🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DevinWilliamson

Best of 2014 predictions (so far)

If the voting was to start today, which episodes do you think would make the top ten. This is what I think so far.

1. Oh Golly, You Devil

2. Time Bobby 3

3. Exorcism of Cake Boss

4. 2013 Holiday Spectacular

5. Wompsters University

6. Comedy Bang Me

7. Hollywild

8. That wasn't it (I'm back)[hee hee}

9. Solo Bolo

Bonus Clips:

Scott Calls Zappity Jon (twice)

The send off competition

technicality no done boo over

(if solo bolo doesn't make the top ten, then something from that)

and if 2013 spectacualr doesn't make it then they should at least include the schindler's list joke.

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

I like your list a lot, but I would definitely put the Exorcism of Cake Boss at #1. Every time I listen to that ep, I find something new and delightful. Reverse April Fools with Patton, Traci, and Qthor is also a strong contender.

• Like 2

1. Oh Golly, You Devil!

2. Time Bobby 3

3. Oh Golly!

4. 2013 Holiday Spectacular

5. Tiny Cheeseburger Story/They're Twins Jonah!

6. Exorcism of Cake Boss

7. Sex Party Season

8. That Wasn't It (I'm Back) [Hee Hee]

9. Reverse April Fools

10. Vape Cod

It's really hard to rank them though, (at least after the top four) there's been so many good episodes this year.

I hope Live from RIOT LA doesn't go ignored. Foam Corner + new PFT charac + Traci Reardon going from (in my opinion) a funny character to an all-time great + Closing sentiment-off. Probably number 3 for me after Oh Golly, You Devil and Wompler's b-day.

• Like 2

Those are in my top four, along with They're Twins Jonah. I think They're Twins is my #1 for the year.

• Like 1

Exorcism of Cake Boss was an amazing episode. Time Bobby 3 was also a pretty marvelous contender.

Ugh. I can't believe I forgot about the RIOT LA one. Friggin' J.W. Stillwater is my favorite newer PFT character. There have been so many good eps this year that it's hard to keep track, lol.

• Like 1

I like your list a lot, but I would definitely put the Exorcism of Cake Boss at #1. Every time I listen to that ep, I find something new and delightful. Reverse April Fools with Patton, Traci, and Qthor is also a strong contender.

I agree with you completely. Out of the top three of my predictions, Exorcism of Cake Boss, is the one i've listened to the most, and maybe enjoyed the most as well. But I gave #300 the 1 spot because it's an amazing performance by Andy Daly. I can't imagining trying to take something like that on, and he did it nearly flawlessly. I think Andy Daly deserves some kind of award for his performance on ep 300. like an emmy or an oscar or something like that.