🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 304 — Marissa Wompler’s Six Flags Birthday Womptacular

the timing on this next series of events couldn't have been more oddly-placed/appropriate:

conversation on "reverse queef" -> conversation on "prolapsed anus" -> Circle of Life begins playing.

• Like 2

At around 1:19.10 there was a perfect opportunity for 'It's not a two more'.

C"MON SCOTTABOT!!!!!!

Did I just learn that Cake Boss works at my school, The George Washington University?! Gotta be on the look out for baked goods containing shinnamon...

• Like 3

That PFT guest host / Auckerman charac idea is dynamite. Sixth anniversary ep?

• Like 7

With Zouks as co-host would be even better, just to make sure absolutely nothing slides.

• Like 6

Is that Mantzoukas with a minimal beard and shorts on? What is HAPPENING right now?

I literally heard that in a Mantzoukas voice in my head as a read it. It was...erotic.

• Like 8

Amazing episode i knew it would be haha soo many quotes oh soo moooch quality!!

"why do you think i wear such roomy drawers?"

"Is that the one with scrooge McDuck?"

the whole sad story about accidentally killing his wife and the of course the 666 joke repeat made me cry laughing

SO TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOOOWWwww

• Like 2

Is that Mantzoukas with a minimal beard and shorts on? What is HAPPENING right now?

I love Zouks showing off his hot gams and shorn face.

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole guest list, because I'm at work, ostensibly working. When Don DeMello showed up, I was like, OH WHAT! Happy Wompler's Birthday to us all!!!!

• Like 2

was it just me or was that closing up the plug bag theme not a good song?

Oh, I didn't catch that. Are you saying it was pre-Tiny?

• Like 1

Yeah, Scott mentioned that it wasn't the new one. I guess Engineer Cody Gutterballs didn't have the up-to-date CBB soundboard.

Loved Dabney. I always wondered what a combination of Bill Murray, Dennis Farina and Dennis Miller would sound like.

Definitely reminiscent of Scott's amazing Bill Murray impression. Someone said he sounded like Homer Simpson's weird brother, but it was actually a lot like Tracey Ullman-era Homer himself.

Anyway, fucking A++ episode. Just having Jess, Len, Zouks, Lauren, and Andy in an episode together was a dream come true, and they totally lived up to the potential. Scott challenging Jason to do a poem was great, I just wish Andy would have done it too as direct payback for the last Patrick McMahon appearance.

• Like 4

Don't have too much to add here, except Jason's got legs *ZZ Top blaring* and he knows how to use them!

everyone was killing it.

• Like 4

Someone said he sounded like Homer Simpson's weird brother, but it was actually a lot like Tracey Ullman-era Homer himself.

whenever they started about Dabney's skin being discolored I was positive they were going to say it was yellow... or maybe it was just unsaid, because I sincerely doubt he looked like a weptile.

Scotts streak of amazing non-characters continues with Dabney. "Whet er yer herbies?!"

• Like 6

Loved Dabney, and glad to have Zouks back again so soon.

But, do we need to run these episodes by Yo, Is This Racist? before airing? I was embarrassed to be listening once they started in with Kimmy & Katie started (have those characs been on before?)

• Like 5

But, do we need to run these episodes by Yo, Is This Racist? I was embarrassed to be listening once they started in with Kimmy & Katie started (have those characs been on before?)

are you referring to their "subservient tones"...?