🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 304 — Marissa Wompler’s Six Flags Birthday Womptacular

WOMP IT UP! LIVE from high above the Log flume ride in Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California, it’s Marissa Wompler’s Birthday Party Womptacular with Miss Listler, Marissa’s step dad Dr. Seth Wompler, Eric “Gutterballs” Gutterman, and possibly old friends, new friends, and frenemies. Will Traci Reardon and Marissa become friends? Is Danielle Bartiromo a ghost? What sort of birthday advice will Marissa’s mentor Don DiMello have in store for her? Join us above the Log flume and don’t forget to Womp up the Jamz!

I'm so excited I just Womp'd it Up in my pants!

"But certainly you must remember the content of at least one of [the poems]"

"You want me to read a whole poem from Memory? its not a limerick, It's not that easy ...."

ten minutes in and this show is already off the charts

also can we get more Aukerman characters?

maybe an episode where PFT guests hosts as himself and scott gets to be the character guest

• Like 13

This is the best birthday present of all time! And it's weird because my birthday isn't until January but I'll take it!

• Like 4

Is that Mantzoukas with a minimal beard and shorts on? What is HAPPENING right now?

• Like 5

Wompler is turning seventeen again? Is this like that Zac Efron movie? Or is it like the one with Tia and Tamera?

Seth: "Sweetheart, don't give up so- that- that- you have no spine, you know that? You just give up in the face of adversity at the drop of a hat. Now if you- if you love this- this Balls boy then you go and you fight for him, ok?"

Seth gives the best pep talks. He wants to be a good dad so badly!

• Like 3

It was already fantastic but when Don showed up, with the little girl under the tarp I lost it. Knowing that an actual kid (I'm assuming his) was actually in the studio too just made it that much funnier.

"Liz is still on the phone." Ha ha

Seth also killed me whenever he broke out a poorly-timed "1...2...3...4...."

• Like 1

I am very happy to share a birthday with Wompler, I get a great podcast as a gift every year.

• Like 1

Perhaps there should be a true solo bolo where Scott hosts and does all of his characters - Dr. Ping Pong Jones, Chief Queef, Gillzy, Dabney, etc.

• Like 6

I can't believe Marissa is 17 already. They really do grow up so fast.

• Like 2

Loved Dabney. I always wondered what a combination of Bill Murray, Dennis Farina and Dennis Miller would sound like.

Hoping for an And Daly Podcast Pilot Project style podcast for Scott where he can show off his character work.

• Like 3

Hoping for an And Daly Podcast Pilot Project style podcast for Scott where he can show off his character work.

Scott does some Irish guy on the Patrick McMahon podcast pilot.

• Like 2

As soon as Gutterballs mentioned the poems I was hoping Scott would try to get him to read one.

As soon as Dabney was introduced, I was hoping Jason would try to get Scott to interview him.

• Like 2

Scott does some Irish guy on the Patrick McMahon podcast pilot.

this character is so laughably inconsistent. he just has to muster through every sentence and it is incredible.

• Like 4

this character is so laughably inconsistent. he just has to muster through every sentence and it is incredible.

Which is exactly why I want him to do a show where he does a bunch of various characters.

• Like 1