🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 304 — Marissa Wompler’s Six Flags Birthday Womptacular

Now that UTU2TM has concluded (at least for the time being), that *should* free up time for Scott to produce and feature in The Dabney Cast. Or, The DabCast. There are few CBB characters I want to learn more about than the somewhat mysterious Dabney. I mean, he's lived in all 50 states so, he's gotta have some stories, right?... Please...Scott. Please?....

Now that UTU2TM has concluded (at least for the time being)

Ep #17 - Slowing It Down 3

Ep #18 - Slowing It Down-er

Ep #19 - Slowing It Down-erer

Ep #20 - Commentary Special 2

10/10 would listen.

• Like 2

I'd like to think Andy Daly bringing his kid in had to do with miscommunication and him forgetting it was his day to watch the kid after committing to this.

I wonder what nightmares his daughter will have of her dad melting into a gross old theater director man.

• Like 3

I wonder what nightmares his daughter will have of her dad melting into a gross old theater director man.

Don't worry! According to the photos, he made his daughter cover her ears for the duration of the show.

• Like 4

I've been looking forward to this all summer and it did not disappoint! Huskey and Zouks made the ep for me but everyone had some great moments.

Couple things:

-"Flume of dooks" would've been a great alternate title

-Had they made it to Jersey it would have been a perfect excuse to have Gino there

-No appearance or mention of Mizz Chips (her parents own Six Flags if I'm not mistaken)

-Could have finally linked the Dimelloverse and Womplerverse to the Tompkinverse through Filipe/Cake Boss but no one seemed to think much of it (where'd he go after the break anyways?)

-Marissa/Gutterballs/Danielle/Traci/Scott/Scott's-former-girlfriend-whom-he-married love-hexagon?!?

• Like 1

Andy's daughter is adorable, and the idea of Don Dimello just coming across a child and deciding to keep it is incredibly frightening.

Dabney was great, and I love hearing Seth mention "Jap tea" again. Brian Huskey needs to visit the CBB studio more often. I'd love to see him try some more characters out.

• Like 3

-Could have finally linked the Dimelloverse and Womplerverse to the Tompkinverse through Filipe/Cake Boss but no one seemed to think much of it (where'd he go after the break anyways?)

The fact he works for a man whose first name is actually Cake and whose last name is actually Boss sounds more like he's working for Mike the Janitor pretending to be Cake Boss.

• Like 1

He doesn't deserve you Marissa. Move on dot org baby girl.

I agree! Marissa, you are a young talented woman. You should be out having sexual adventures and learning more about yourself. You don't need a man! Kick Gutterballs to the curb.

PS - Nice new photo, Shannon!

• Like 1

After listening to this ep. again, I realized something. Something in the way Marissa talks reminds me slightly of Master Shake from ATHF.

I think Scott owes us a rendering of that caricature Dabney drew of Marissa. Or at the very least one of Traci Rearden as an ice cream cone.

yes...an ice cream cone on the phone!

Just catching on my CBB (stupid work getting int he way of my listening!)

Fantastic stuff as always! But my favourite - because it was so unexpected - Dabney. WE NEED MORE DABNEY!

• Like 1

I think my favorite thing about this episode is focusing on Traci Reardon's involvement in the drama, which is mostly confusion/mild amusement. The highlight of this is when she gets bored and just starts saying "Gutterbaaaalllss...." to make herself laugh.

She also does a lot of asking what's going on, meaning she's basically the Womptacular's equivalent of Ellen Page in Inception.

All hail Earwolf's podcast developer Matt "Girly" - a Wompler podcast AND a Lapkus podcast coming?!?

• Like 4