🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 45 — Johnny Pemberton, Our Close Friend

You weirdos put cream cheese on hot dogs. The prosecution rests.

Yes? And? Cream cheese kinda goes well with everything though.

Next you're gonna get mad at me because I'm Canadian and I like poutine.

Racist.

• Like 3

Another thing,

I'm not dignifying any more Seattle-themed Dave Mathews-related song titles with responses, so this post serves as a blanket response to all of them.

Inconclusive, though unlikely. However, definitely not outside the realm of possibility. Also, usually they're about fucking.

As to where the fucking takes place, it could be in Seattle or one of Washington's 280 other incorporated cities and towns. All of which are lovely and worth visiting and fucking in. Hence the lack of conclusiveness about the songs. It wouldn't be incomprehensible for Dave Mathews to be in Friday Harbor, on San Juan Island, fucking on a boat or in a bed and breakfast; or in the city of Forks, on the Olympic Peninsula visiting Twilight-related businesses; or in the small city of Zillah, fucking in one of Central Washington's many apple orchards; or visiting one of the many sororities at Washington State University, in the city of Pullman, where his songs can be heard well into the night over the cacophonous racket of many mindless "Cougs" fucking one another after drinking copious amounts of Rainier beer; or perhaps fucking in Bill Gates' house in the small, but extremely affluent, city of Medina on the shores of Lake Washington. It's a veritable orgy of choices when it comes to Washington's many incorporated cities and towns and one's ability or desire to fuck in them. The ambitious among you might even venture to attempt fucking in all 281 of them. If so, I salute you. As does our governor, Jay Inslee, for whom I did not vote, but I am certain shares my own love of Washington and its many cities and towns and their respective local governments and economic development agencies.

• Like 8

Previous post sponsored by the Washington State Council for Non-Prostitution-Related Sex Tourism & Dave Mathews Song Interpretation, an economic development and public health agency authorized by the Legislature of the State of Washington to promote fucking throughout the State of Washington and to conduct research and analyze where Dave Mathews is believed to have fucked to protect the public health of the people of the State of Washington.

• Like 1

showshowbro, I caught the last hour of your show today and it was very funny man. I usually have to work Saturdays so I've only been able to hear bits and pieces. is there an archive I could find? I'd love to call in sometime and just shoot the shit or like if you want to come up with a skit beforehand. if you'd be interested I am up for anything.

plus i do karate too but I pronounce it like Care-rah-tay

• Like 2

How's this for a character idea? I make great russian accent, so I'm a mail order husband bought by the lead singer of feminist punk rock group as an ironic protest toward the treatment of women. she doesn't love me, in fact she's lesbian, and I'm forced to tour with her band or go back to the gulag. I'm confused, uneducated, oblivious, but thankful to be in Amerika, home of free, land of braves

• Like 2

#41 by DMB is about Seattle Mariners relief pitcher Charlie Furbush, the titular 41

• Like 1

ShowShowBro what's your pod I wanna listen and call in too.

The Bozos of Basketball (6 p.m. ET Wednesdays on blogtalkradio.com) actually may be shutting down after a four-ish year run. Pretty depressing.

Wish I lives on Cali and could go to Sean and Hayes and Kulip show. But I'm stinky lame bozton boy. w00f.

• Like 3

Thanks, Junk.

It’s Saturday afternoons from 11 – 1 Eastern and it streams on Newtownradio.com

I’d love it if you guys called in and messed around and am also down for whatev, bits-wise. It’s been straight improv for the past long while – but I’d like to start writing more for it…

There are some archives here http://www.newtownradio.com/shows/tiger-scout/ The most recent one in this archive is P good because our guest was P Hicks from Ron & Fez and he’s a pro at keeping conversation moving..

Also the link in my signature is a pretty consistently funny episode.

Thanks for listening. Bozos, I’m gonna check urz out this week it’s been on my list.

• Like 4

ShowShowBro,

I've been listening for the past few weeks. Not live because 8AM is early as fuck on a Saturday, but one of these days you can expect a call from me.

Not making any promises, but I might even talk about Seattle if I'm in the right mood.

Dear Jessica Williams,

Are they still accepting questions for the popcorn gallery? Did you already record it?

Yes? And? Cream cheese kinda goes well with everything though.

Next you're gonna get mad at me because I'm Canadian and I like poutine.

Racist.

Get cream cheese and line a bake-able container with it, then pour skyline chili into that and add a layer of cheddar cheese on top of that. Then bake that shot for a little while. That my friend is like the most popular party dip in cincinnati.

I dare you to make it and try it... You'll either love it or completely hate it.

• Like 3

Thanks, Junk.

It’s Saturday afternoons from 11 – 1 Eastern and it streams on Newtownradio.com

I’d love it if you guys called in and messed around and am also down for whatev, bits-wise. It’s been straight improv for the past long while – but I’d like to start writing more for it…

There are some archives here http://www.newtownradio.com/shows/tiger-scout/ The most recent one in this archive is P good because our guest was P Hicks from Ron & Fez and he’s a pro at keeping conversation moving..

Also the link in my signature is a pretty consistently funny episode.

Thanks for listening. Bozos, I’m gonna check urz out this week it’s been on my list.

I tried to listen more yesterday towards the end, but my fucking friend Sean wouldn't turn down the Michael McDonald era doobie brothers.

• Like 2

Dear Mr Heeyz and Dr. Mr. Shaan,

Im writting to give YOU a scoop. you read right and hear it is. cough cough gurgle gurgle. dont use the elevator in case of a fire, its really dangerous. thank you

• Like 1

Dear Mr Heeyz and Dr. Mr. Shaan,

Im writting to give YOU a scoop. you read right and hear it is. cough cough gurgle gurgle. dont use the elevator in case of a fire, its really dangerous. thank you

Hey Boats Rock, welcome to the forums. You're a fellow SFBayer. That's cool #sorrynotsorry.

You should know that people only ever read the current episode's thread. I'm an exception because I accidentally clicked this one just now.

You should re-post to the correct thread. Thanks!

Hey Boats Rock, welcome to the forums. You're a fellow SFBayer. That's cool #sorrynotsorry.

You should know that people only ever read the current episode's thread. I'm an exception because I accidentally clicked this one just now.

You should re-post to the correct thread. Thanks!

fart you knuckle brains