🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 45 — Johnny Pemberton, Our Close Friend

Keep posting, something nice is coming for you OG RSS/HHB headz. More deets when I'm not so busy being a "scientist" and working on "publications" so that they will give me "money" and a "masters degree"

Hey brah, you make any great 'tatoes recently?

What's the best 'tato you've ever seen/ate?

You ever fuck a 'tato?

• Like 4

i hate it when the boys argue. sean shouldnt be so mean. Hayes OBVIOUSLY knows what a holding deal is. sometimes I think Sean doesnt get comedy

• Like 2

Thanks for keeping the ship righted Tim. I've been getting busier lately and have mostly been checking the boards on my phone which, regardless of what a certain host would have you believe, is very easy to like things from, but not very easy to post from. I'll def be posting some braggy pics of next Tuesday, you can count on that. Honestly though, I don't feel like I ever really caught my stride on the HH boards and have mostly just been coasting by on old RSS references. Oh well.

Hey brah, you make any great 'tatoes recently?

What's the best 'tato you've ever seen/ate?

You ever fuck a 'tato?

I'm not sure what this is. Is it similar to a potatah?

• Like 6

Hi Scoop Troopers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to say a few things:

1. The HHB Forum is the best on Earwolf, possibly the best on the internet. It's a real community here, not just a bunch of disjointed comments. I keep trying to stimulate the folks over in the Who Charted? Forum and they ain't havin' it.

2. I don't recommend eating a whole pack of gum, as that can cause jaw soreness and earaches, not to mention the damage it's doing to your digestive system. There should really be disclaimers on HHB when they perform jackass-style stunts like this.

3. If you are going to the live show on Tuesday, might you be willing to take lots of notes and photos and report back what you learned?

• Like 12

Hi Scoop Troopers! Long time lurker, first time poster.

hi anastasia. welcome!

to anyone coming to the show (is it just andy kneis?)- please feel free to say hi to me. i'm nice and sometimes i have snacks in my purse (no promises).

• Like 10

Hayes thinks an Overall Deal is when Carhartt has a big sale.

Hayes thinks a First Look Deal is when he gets to use the binoculars first

• Like 2

hayes thinks the star of a movie is an actual ball of burning gasses lol

• Like 11

MUST resist temptation to pile upon poor Hayes...STRUGGGGLLLLIIINNNGGGGGG....

• Like 3

Well I heard Sean got kicked out of a screening of Sideways because he wanted to lay across like four seats and kept refusing to get up like "Look if you're gonna call the movie Sideways that's how I'm gonna position my body while I watch it."

• Like 10

Well I heard Sean got kicked out of a screening of Sideways because he wanted to lay across like four seats and kept refusing to get up like "Look if you're gonna call the movie Sideways that's how I'm gonna position my body while I watch it."

also his momma so fat

• Like 1

But I don't disagree, I would vote to kick me out too, it's tough having this much handsome in a forum...I get it.

• Like 1

also his momma so fat

actually I take that back, I feel bad for Sean sometimes too. I havent forgotten what happened with the doll

• Like 1

Guys I'm starting a new crew, kind of like a forum gang, we r gonna be called The Gargoyle Boyz, and yes girls can joins to. All you have to do to join the crew is represent and say ur gargoyle name at the end of ur posts. Thanks for reading.

- Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 11

Guys I'm starting a new crew, kind of like a forum gang, we r gonna be called The Gargoyle Boyz, and yes girls can joins to. All you have to do to join the crew is represent and say ur gargoyle name at the end of ur posts. Thanks for reading.

- Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

will it fight other earwolf gangs? there are some uppity mofos posting about sklarbro country and i can swing a sack of doorknobs with the best of them

• Like 1

guys this is so friggin twisted hayes is gonna be PISSED!!!

• Like 2

- Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

Sounds pretty fucking stupid to me

-Gremlack Prunk

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 8

I'm more of a lone earwolf and gargoyles has a disney saturday morning cartoon vibe to me. The forum is stronger united. I like all of you. Some more than others of course, and also that ged guy from a while back creeped me out. I hope he finds solace in posting to 'missed connections' on CL though. a lot of posts here are good and some are great but they are all archived. let's find unity in our favorite past posts or post-posts? Chanson had one that cracked my whole shit up where he explained seanhayes vs. hayesean when it was revealed that sean and hayes are not actual people that are our "friends" they are more of a brand. I couldn't find it but I think it's an rss thread.

one love, ingrates

valerie bryant, yes you are the "some more than others"

• Like 4

Y'all are going after Hayes like he ain't gonna come back 70s tape on ALL of you. Walking a tight rope, bros.

- Bozo Baggins

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 4

i just assumed jonny pemberman would get more upset about us trolling his best friend hayes then he would if i trolled him directly, im working on that challege

hayes thinks test marketing means selling new exams to principal belding

• Like 4

meant to add this, sry

-lowercase g

gargoylez boyz

• Like 4