🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 45 — Johnny Pemberton, Our Close Friend

Hayes thinks a holding deal is the thing that it is because he's smart and knows what things are

Stone Face/Entire Body Killa

The Gargoyle Boyz

• Like 4

Guys I'm starting a new crew, kind of like a forum gang, we r gonna be called The Gargoyle Boyz, and yes girls can joins to. All you have to do to join the crew is represent and say ur gargoyle name at the end of ur posts. Thanks for reading.

- Hardall Knight

The Gargoyle Boyz

Are you gargoyles or grotesques? Do you plan on having water draining out through your mouth or are you just standing around looking pretty. If the former then you're a gargoyle. If the latter, then you're actually the grotesque boyz and you need to seriously buff up on your medieval European architectural elements.

Also, fuck you, Tim. I feel like you must hear that a lot, both in your personal life and professionally.

• Like 6

the garbagegoyle boyz are nothing but a bunch of dunderheads!!!

henceforth, thenceforth, and whenceforth -- I will be starting my own gang of hardbodied hoochie-daddies called the swamp baby surfers.

mark my words from highschool -- we will rule these boards someday.

33kq3yq.jpg

this painting was drawn with a pencil by an ex-gargoyle boy turned swamp baby surfer and I don't know HOW YOU guys found out about the secret half-pipe underground clubhouse -- but I can assure you that there are more than 3 bean bag chairs.

all are welcome -- except engineer sam.

- Otto Von Skidmark (frm a mtrcycle)

• Like 13

apparently togetherness isn't a popular pov with you monsters. I still refuse to join your rival gangs but I would like to offer my services as a drug dealer to both sides. if you can snort, eat, inject, or smoke it, I have it. I only deal in the metric system so don't contact me with that nickel and dime bullshit.

word of advice to the gang leaders, I'd keep an eye on timtreese the forum police, if anyone on here is a narc it's him

ps chanson I will never say anything good about you again. I thought your posts were funny but actually I hate them and seattle is stupid and is full of shitty people, most of all you

• Like 5

Dear Scoop Troop, next week's special episode will focus exclusively on contract negotiations as Jim Parsons stops by the studio.

- Sookie Stackhouse

Gelmaniagoyle Boyz

• Like 1

Hi Scoop Troopers! Long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to say a few things:

1. The HHB Forum is the best on Earwolf, possibly the best on the internet. It's a real community here, not just a bunch of disjointed comments. I keep trying to stimulate the folks over in the Who Charted? Forum and they ain't havin' it.

2. I don't recommend eating a whole pack of gum, as that can cause jaw soreness and earaches, not to mention the damage it's doing to your digestive system. There should really be disclaimers on HHB when they perform jackass-style stunts like this.

3. If you are going to the live show on Tuesday, might you be willing to take lots of notes and photos and report back what you learned?

I WISH I COULD GO!!!!!

seriously will you guys take pictures and lots of notes?

Will any of you say hi to Hayes and or Sean for me?

• Like 3

the garbagegoyle boyz are nothing but a bunch of dunderheads!!!

henceforth, thenceforth, and whenceforth -- I will be starting my own gang of hardbodied hoochie-daddies called the swamp baby surfers.

mark my words from highschool -- we will rule these boards someday.

33kq3yq.jpg

this painting was drawn with a pencil by an ex-gargoyle boy turned swamp baby surfer and I don't know HOW YOU guys found out about the secret half-pipe underground clubhouse -- but I can assure you that there are more than 3 bean bag chairs.

all are welcome -- except engineer sam.

- Otto Von Skidmark (frm a mtrcycle)

Holy SHIT!

Obviously I'm a part of Show Show Bro's Gang. Way sicker and gnarlier. My origins story about how I joined the gang.

I was a lil bro, probably like 10 at woodward, just shredd dawgin' everywhere. I got picked up by like 8 sponsors that summer and fucked like tripple that amount of female counselors.

and female life guards.

Word got around how awesome and not soft my boners were so the gang approached me about joining and shredding and ripping and hanging out in the lair and watching skate videos. So I joined.

We hate longboards though.

(p.s. look at that fucking sweet 'calvin' peeing on the gargoyle leader. I love it)

— Deacon Blues Balls

(I was fucking cooler than you guys and used an Em dash before my new cool gang name. It's longer just like my dick, ((If you do want to use it it's 'alt - shift - dash)))

• Like 8

ps chanson I will never say anything good about you again. I thought your posts were funny but actually I hate them and seattle is stupid and is full of shitty people, most of all you

Although I am unsure where this is coming from, I can't, in good conscience, say it's a bad idea or particularly untrue. In fact, you're probably right to hate them and you're not wrong about Seattle or myself.

But I'm still right about the gargoyles vs grotesques and people really need to get their shit together.

• Like 4

Hey guys I'm back wooo let the posting begin. If I'm the only person going to the live event I will make sure to report back all the fun and funny details for you all to enjoy. I'll also be able to let everyone know for sure if Agata is nice or not.

PS happy birthday Agata I have no doubt that you are nice

• Like 9

First we r gargoyles and of course water comes out out mouths cause we keep spittin on the swamp losers. Then In an old gargoyle book I found at the smithsonian I saw something amazing. I'll have my accomplice post it so u can't trace my Internet address.- Hardall KnightGGB

• Like 2

Thanks BRRII. They say draw what u know so I guess gargoyle boyz know $$$$$

• Like 6

I should say that as a big newspaper comic fan, I marked out like crazy when Hayes dropped a reference to Curtis' annual Kwaanza story. Sean's Earwolfman Jack was also a highlight.

• Like 3

you guys ever watch the daily show? we have jessica williams this week and i think she watches it, so maybe ask her some news-based popcorn gallery questions. thanks fellow NERDS!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

you guys ever watch the daily show? we have jessica williams this week and i think she watches it, so maybe ask her some news-based popcorn gallery questions. thanks fellow NERDS!!!!!!!!

Oh shit! I sort of know Jessica Williams.

Hi Jessica once we were in the same room at the Union Weekly at Long Beach State and I know your good friend Sally. My question is which is better, new york pizza or new york bagels?

• Like 1

Jessica, lots of young black people r getting shot by cops when they are just chilling n then the cops all like "drop that gun!" And the black dudes all like "this is my ice cream sandwich if I drop it it will be ruined the floor is so dirty!" If you asked Hayes and Sean about the state of racism in America they'd probably go look at a US map and be like "is it a new state? I'm only counting 50 here." So my question is bold braids or tight fades? Which is better for avoiding police bullets?

• Like 2

jessica, what's the difference between LA and NY?

• Like 1

Jessica Williams, don't you think you're kind of stepping on my Andrew Ti's toes with all this anti-racism stuff?

• Like 1

Jessica, your twitter profile states that you are part native-american so do you find offensive when people refer to you as a trailblazer?

Oh and I'm going to the live show toooo. I'm bringing a baseball glove to catch all the hot scoops the guys are gonna be slingin

• Like 12

Jessica, who was your favorite reporter, journalist, or news anchor when you were growing up? I assume you were a real news junky as a kid.

• Like 1

J Dubs, what's going on?

Jessica, you're a little bit younger than me. Am I getting old?

Jessica, it's like, girls don't respect nice guys, but I am a compassionate, kind person. I can't be cavalier. I can't be cold, cool and dangerous. Do you prefer a guy who wears boxers or briefs?

• Like 4