🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 45 — Johnny Pemberton, Our Close Friend

Ms. Williams: where do you think is the best place for me to race my boss speedboat? Don't say "in the water" because I've heard it already and it doesn't help.

• Like 7

Ms. Williams,

Hayes probably just said you perform at the UC Berkeley Theatre. Is that the actual name of the place you perform or is Hayes being fun fun goof laughs?

• Like 1

w3yLL1k.jpg

That gargoyle boner is pretty righteous...

Still slight softer than ours though. Sorry.

Maybe we can meet for a knife fight at the flag pole after third period or something though

• Like 2

Jessica,

Summer is ending. In the hot sunny times that is summer, do you prefer to have your guns out, or your buns out?

Please elaborate?

(Sho sho bro sorry for stealing your jokes)

• Like 4

ms williams, where do u get all your creative ideas from?

• Like 1

Jezzica,

It's called the Daily Show but it only airs Monday-Friday...I'm no expert on days of the week but that doesn't sound like it's DAILY. Care to explain?

All the best,

Brad Pitt

• Like 4

Jezzica,

It's called the Daily Show but it only airs Monday-Friday...I'm no expert on days of the week but that doesn't sound like it's DAILY. Care to explain?

All the best,

Brad Pitt

i dont get the daily show pro version so i only can watch it mon-thurs for that matter, even less daily

• Like 2

Jessica, what's your least-favorite thing about Bronies? Feel free to ask Sean and Hayes to share theirs as well.

Jessica,

1.) Is news is comedy or is it serious?

2.) Is it more fun to murder out of necessity or for sport?

• Like 5

Jessingca,

You're pretty and funny so I assume you're ugly on the inside. What's going on in there? Is it real messed up or what?

Also good job posting, everybody. I literally ran out of "likes" to dole out like so many coins to the desperate, grasping street urchins grabbing at my heels as I wade through the muck in which you people wallow every day.

--Flying BUTTress

Swampy Gargles

(is this right? am I doing it?)

• Like 6

Jessica, I recently had to unfollow one of the stars of Modern Family, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, because he was using his twitter account to co-opt #ferguson for his own sick evil personal brand. What would you do with your hashtag brand if something happened in a city called "Jessica Williams, USA?"

• Like 2

Popcorn Question... ooooh pick me pick me

Jessica Williams,

why's it called news when all the stories has already happened? that makes no sense, I mean "new" is right there in the word but it's actually is old

let's find unity in our favorite past posts or post-posts? Chanson had one that cracked my whole shit up where he explained seanhayes vs. hayesean when it was revealed that sean and hayes are not actual people that are our "friends" they are more of a brand. I couldn't find it but I think it's an rss thread.

Although I am unsure where this is coming from, I can't, in good conscience, say it's a bad idea or particularly untrue. In fact, you're probably right to hate them and you're not wrong about Seattle or myself.

But I'm still right about the gargoyles vs grotesques and people really need to get their shit together.

You know what you did. All you Seattleites are the same, dave matthews wrote a whole big song about it

• Like 2

You know what you did. All you Seattleites are the same, dave matthews wrote a whole big song about it

Crash into me is about seattle?

• Like 5

totes thought that song was about creampies. go figure

• Like 2

Just found this, I had no idea my dude Andre did this little piece with Johnny Pemberton.

Probably didn't know, because I'm constantly too tired.

• Like 3

No. Probably. Not unlikely. (respectively)

...Are we still mad that I'm a real person and not a construct of The Reality SHOW show? Is that what everyone's still mad about? For serious? I thought we had gotten over that. I mean, no one was more upset about that than myself, so I don't see why everyone else is still mad...

• Like 3

Inconclusive.

One can only pray that it isn't though.

• Like 3

Inconclusive.

One can only pray that it isn't though.

what about "The Space (needle) Between?"

• Like 4

What would you say (to Bill Gates)?

Ants Marching (to Pike's Place)?

alright ill stop. geez

• Like 4

Jessingca,

You're pretty and funny so I assume you're ugly on the inside. What's going on in there? Is it real messed up or what?

Also good job posting, everybody. I literally ran out of "likes" to dole out like so many coins to the desperate, grasping street urchins grabbing at my heels as I wade through the muck in which you people wallow every day.

--Flying BUTTress

Swampy Gargles

(is this right? am I doing it?)

Marc Maroean Detective.

Jess-chan, are you more of a Seanophile, or a Hayes-head?

• Like 6

@skiz, IOU 1 emphatic "like" to be delivered upon restitution of my liking privileges

I'M HAMSTRUNG BY ALL THIS RED TAPE THE EARWORF BUREAUCRACY IS IMPENETRABLE

• Like 5