πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

Episode 90.5 β€” Minisode 90.5

Paul is breaking the pattern of the minisode in order to get you ready for a trip down memory lane next week as we are treated to the 1st Annual HDTGM Awards! He also settles the big debate about Tara Reid’s shark bitten arm as he goes through the many Corrections & Omissions for Sharknado 2 and explains whether Turner & Hooch or Tango & Cash would win in a fight as he answers your Qs. Plus, our good friend Kulap Vilaysack leaves us a special message about her documentary β€œOrigin Story.” Help Kulap finish her documentary by donating over at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/origin-story-a-documentary. A ton of great rewards including a special HDTGM Experience!

Β 

Los Angeles: Get your tickets now for a LIVE HDTGM at Largo on Saturday, September 20th at 8pm over at www.largo-la.com! Make sure to check out The Hotwives of Orlando now over at www.hulu.com!

• Like 1

Something for the awards: They have done a number of alternate reality movies, Is it possible that all these realities were created by the meteor from Super Mario Bros? In one universe everyone became dinosaurs, in the other duck's and another Wesley Snipes became a drug lord and lit the Hollywood sign on fire. This could open the door to Jason writing a HDTGM crossover movie, combining all our favorite parts into one gloriously amazing movie.

I've mentioned it before, but I gotta say, damn I'm glad these mini-episodes don't sound like dogshit anymore.

A great category for the Howdy's would be the movie that caused the most uses of the words "Literally", "Bonkers", "Banana's", "Amazing", "Insane".

• Like 1

A great category for the Howdy's would be the movie that caused the most uses of the words "Literally", "Bonkers", "Banana's", "Amazing", "Insane".

Add "upsetting" to that list!

• Like 1

I've mentioned it before, but I gotta say, damn I'm glad these mini-episodes don't sound like dogshit anymore.

Β 

Hey now, Paul is completely dedicated to the show and to we the fans. If that means he has to record an episode from inside an airport bathroom or the trunk of his car, then by god he'll do it!

• Like 1

Blessed Kulap. I saw her trailer and it was saddening and heartwarming at the same time. Has she ever seen the PBS documentary Daughter From Danang? I think it would help her OR make her sad.

Β 

Also add "Dum-dum" to the list as well...

"He just seems like he's looking at me like 'Yeah, I'm a dog, what's it to you'" - Paul on a particular listener's dog picture.