🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 147 — Old Dread Ben

I'm gonna go chow down on some lemonade. Besser, THANK YOU for finally getting PFT on I4H. It was better than I could have imagined.

• Like 2

Every bit as good as I expected and more from this crew. I would also love to see a CBB group or Matt Gourley stop in. I feel like there was some magic in the August lidnt adppp episode.

• Like 7

"He did have long hair and kinda looked like a Doobie Brother..."

"Are we sure Jesus was a bottom?"

Just a third of the way through, but loving this episode!

• Like 3

so so good

i was expecting Pitch Black to turn out to be a con

• Like 6

"Cuckoobrains" is my favorite PFT-ism out of a wide pantheon of PFT-isms.

• Like 3

Every bit as good as I expected and more from this crew. I would also love to see a CBB group or Matt Gourley stop in. I feel like there was some magic in the August lidnt adppp episode.

Besser, PTF and Gourley absolutely swam beautiful together on ADPPP #4. PFT gets along with everybody, but the way Besser and Gourley both hit that black bear joke was a sign of something great. Both are such accomplished improv guys I'm amazed they never work together. If Besser can somehow get wrangled into guesting on Superego... the way that show shines... someday we'd be telling our grandchildren about it.

• Like 2

PTF... I think of PFT's name as interchangeable. Paul Tompkins Francis, Francis Paul Tompkins, Tom Francis Paulkins he's a comedic hero of myth that storytellers have misnomered in their telling of his legend over the years. (Good save Delino.)

Where can I find a tap dancing surgery team>

There's actually a really good documentary about Bronies called Bronies. It's basically kids and men who just need to have other people in their lives. Basically seems a lot like people who play D&D. Fellowship finds itself in all forms.

I love how PFT doesn't say the child says, Hey that's mine! in an intense or whiny voice, but just, "Miine, Miine" cracked me up.

As we have learned from CBB and Superego, PFT can do improv with the best of them. Still, it's especially awesome to hear him on I4H. I hope he becomes a regular.

• Like 3

There's actually a really good documentary about Bronies called Bronies. It's basically kids and men who just need to have other people in their lives. Basically seems a lot like people who play D&D. Fellowship finds itself in all forms.

It's OK... but it doesn't fully explain public conception of this insane sub-culture. If Besser or the guests have questions about bronies I'd be more than happy to answer them. They all seemed confused and misinformed.

god damn would love to discuss punk music with Matt... it seems like he'd have some great bands to suggest that I might have never heard of and maybe I could do the same. I didn't see the T.S.O.L. song he mentioned posted here so I felt it necessary to go ahead and share it. the album Dance with Me remains one of my favorite '80s hardcore records... so dark, but so fucking catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpZJLjrb4vU