🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 305 — CattleLickItUp

Howard Kremer & Kulap Vilaysack of the fellow Earwolf podcast Who Charted? are both here with separate amazing projects to share with us as well as the return of intern Gino Lambardo on today’s Comedy Bean Bag! After Gino gives us his take on what’s been going on with The Opie and Anthony Show, Howard tells us all about his brand new album “Summah This, Summah That” which is the 3rd album of his Have A Summah series. Then, Kulap shares the story behind her documentary Origin Story, which is a feature-length, international quest with stops in Los Angeles, Minnesota, and Laos to meet the biological father she never knew. Plus, Howard, Kulap, & Gino decide between summoning velociraptors when they sneeze or having a partner who posts public reviews of their sexual performances online as they play a game of Would You Rather!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Plus, pick up “Summah This, Summah That” at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

'Gino' failed to mention Anthony Cumia appeared on a white supremacist radio show to further reinforce his racist twitter rampage

I know it was a bit but A's an irredeemable bastard at this point

• Like 1

Wie Wie! KuKu! Gino!

Definitely one of best of the year... I haven't laughed this hard in a while, probably not since the Wompler Birthday party of last week!

Gino has easily become my favorite guest on the show. Everything he says is hilarious, but even when it's not, it is. It takes me several hours to get through his episodes because I have to rewind so often. His banter with Scott Aukerman rivals, perhaps even surpasses, the banter between Mr. Aukerman and Paul F. Tompkins. Also, I wish Kulap Vilaysack was on the show more often. I do love her laugh.

Regards

• Like 2

man, i lost my shit when Gino started rattling off the stops on the Babylon LIRR.

he had the cadence and accent of the announcer down so good.

you don't even know how good that was.

• Like 1

I think they might raise more money for the movie finishing if the big mega rewards like the CBB guest spot/Sunny set visit were raffles for a much smaller donation. If that was say $200 donation gets you a movie download and something signed, and enters you into a drawing to win the big prize, I think a lot of somewhat well off listeners would hop in.

Gino is on fire as usual, and I could use Scott/Kulap/Howie together much more often

• Like 3

As a boy who grew up in Wantagh, Long Island, New York -- hearing my town named multiple times makes this my favorite episode of all time.

I was really hoping for a technicality no down boo over at 3 mins in. Oh how Comedy Bang Bang has spoiled me so.

• Like 1

'Gino' failed to mention Anthony Cumia appeared on a white supremacist radio show to further reinforce his racist twitter rampage

I know it was a bit but A's an irredeemable bastard at this point

I enjoyed this episode but my white guilt compelled me to read up on Cumia. Yikes.

I was really hoping for a technicality no down boo over at 3 mins in. Oh how Comedy Bang Bang has spoiled me so.

I stand corrected! There is one at 37 mins in!

• Like 1

I loved hearing Ku and Wei giggling while Scott and Gino went off. It was amazing and totally enjoyable.

• Like 2

i know it's coming, and i still belly laugh at Gino's "i'll stop talking now" bit. every time.

great ep. solid ep.

• Like 3

I like to play a little something called "Will They Play 'Would You Rather?'?" with each episode. Was not disappointed!

• Like 4

Gino HAS to meet Reardon and Wompler. it NEEDS to happen.

Maybe all the interns will be on the Christmas show this year or something.

• Like 8

when Gino was describing cumming instantly while his bony wrists fold in on themselves, I couldn't fucking breathe.... Gabrus was killing it this episode!

his consistently awesome appearances on CBB and i4h almost make me want to check out Guy Code... has anyone here ever watched it? it's titular conceit has always kept me from checking it out, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong for comedy's sake.

• Like 1

I love that Kulap and Howard constantly messed up Gino's name but never once accidentally called him Jon.

• Like 10

Hey everyone, good luck ever having as much fun as you had listening to this!

If there was any doubt about Gino's CBB Hall of Fame candidacy, this sealed it. Holy crap was he destroying in that opening segment.

And I love baseball, but I would kill for a Howard/Scott anti-baseball duet.

• Like 7