🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 169 — Online Dating

David describes his run-in with authority and the whole gang discusses their favorite characters from old shows. Then, have you been spending time searching online for your soulmate? Marty Yu is in the hatch to talk about online dating, social stigmas, specialized websites, changes in communication. Tinder, OkCupid, arranged marriages, and so much more!

You had me all psyched for this one, Was. But then I just found it average (which is still good). I mean, definitely funny and I love them, but I'm not giving it any awards. Maybe I was just in a bad mood though, and it was just me. I'll see what else y'all say and then maybe see about getting some Xanax. Last week I nearly choked on funny with Kyle's body rapping, so I'd give my award to that one.

feel like David got genuinely disgruntled in this one and never really recovered from it. that being said, i love David.

dunecaves.com

• Like 2

Yea I kind of felt sorry for David in the beginning when he was trying to tell his story whilst laughing my head off.

"WHATDLDLDLDLDL!"

"Did you go to jogging jail?"

• Like 1

I'm new to this podcast, starting from the beginning. I'm about 22 episodes in so far.

Just wanted to say, I LOVE IT!

When I'm frustrated or bored at work, Professor Blastoff gets me through the day!! And then I find myself getting home and wanting more!

• Like 5

I'm new to this podcast, starting from the beginning. I'm about 22 episodes in so far.

When I'm frustrated or bored at work, Professor Blastoff gets me through the day!! And then I find myself getting home and wanting more!

I'm very jealous; so much great stuff ahead of you (and it only gets better as it goes along IMO).

• Like 1

Just wait until you get to America's Favorite Fun Game.

• Like 2

Yea I kind of felt sorry for David in the beginning when he was trying to tell his story whilst laughing my head off.

"WHATDLDLDLDLDL!"

"Did you go to jogging jail?"

I feel like David's been getting annoyed quite a lot lately. Maybe it's the lack of Aaron that's messing up the dynamic? What about that girl with the glasses - she could be the new wrangle target, leave David some space to wave his kitty paws and roll his r's in peace...

Just wait until you get to America's Favorite Fun Game.

also innocent adult penises, and kyle has aids.

• Like 1

Pec Deck chat alone makes this the greatest episode of all time. 10/10

edit: woops the guest immediately kills the momentum and quality of the ep (episode), downgrading to 7/10

extra edit: david throwing a hissy fit brings us up to 9/10

I'm late to the party and maybe I missed something important, but seems really fucking strange and mean turning on David like that. Kinda nasty.