🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
telegramsam

No Episode 89???

Did I miss something? Are they off this week? It's not showing up on Earwolf and it didn't download in my podcasts app. Nerd Poker junkie in need of a new episode here...

Yea, I noticed that too. I downloaded the episode in my app this morning and than realized it was last weeks episode. Also didn't hear that there wouldn't be any episode this week so not sure what's going on. I need my nerd poker fix.

I just challenged Brian to the dragon jizz challenge via social media to raise awareness about the lack of episode 89

• Like 2

Glad to know I'm not the only one who totally starts his Wednesday with a force-check of the podcatcher, was brutal not seeing the new rip, and been checking back every half hour or so all morning... not sure how I'm getting through the hump of the week if it didn't show soon.

(In seriousness, no real complaint about an awesome free show being a little late, look forward to what's next when comes...)

• Like 1

No news on Twitter, either. I'm freaking out! I have a lot of work to do, but can't start until I hear what's happening with those barrel fish.

• Like 1

hey nerds, ep is coming later this week please be patient as its a special ep where blaine tells us what the episode is brought to you by for 30 + minutes!

• Like 9

haha thanks for the update.

I just started the series from the beginning again in the interim. no way am i being weird about this

• Like 1

This is unacceptabluuulll!

You gotta read that line while your internal monologue furiously shakes its Admiral Ackbar jowls. I'm assuming everyone's internal monologue sounds like Admiral Ackbar, correct? Even if your in the small minority that has a Wilford Brimley internal monologue, it sounds about jowly and infuriated enough.

Hey July, thanks for letting us know what's up. I think I can speak for most of us in saying that it's totally ok if there are delays here and there. I'm just glad that there is an episode coming up! Loving the guest host schtick as well!

• Like 4

Almost took umbrage for half a second, then remembered the name of the show

Nerd Poker is no longer in production. Episode 88 was the last new episode.

Says who?

Blaine just tweeted: "scheduling problems last week...recording new episodes later today OH SHIT THOSE COPS ARE LOOKING AT US BE COOL"

Wonder how that's possible with Brian on tour (happen to know because I have tickets to see him in Seattle tonight)...

Wonder how that's possible with Brian on tour (happen to know because I have tickets to see him in Seattle tonight)...

Looks like it was yesterday. Whatevs.

Brian confirmed at the post show meet and greet that they did indeed record a last-minute show yesterday, which should be out shortly.

Sign in to follow this