🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 306 — Project Funway

Don’t ever stop listening to this podcast or Paul Rust, Harris Wittels, and Michael Cassady from our favorite comedy-pop crossover act Don’t Stop or We’ll Die will die from being unable to make your sides hurt from laughter here on a bonus Kobe Beef Bang Bang! We’ll enter Harris’ Foam Corner for some hot new foam, learn all about Paul’s love for chemicals, and hear the boys play tracks off their new full length album “Gorgeous.” Plus, Harris breaks out his British character and Jay Leno stops by during a game of Riddle Me This! Bye!

• Like 1

Boom! Improv4Humans & CBB is on fire today. Guests in all the right places!

It reminds me of that one epic Thursday about a year ago when the line-up was Paul loves chemicals somuchhe'slikeWalterWhiteoverhere.

• Like 9

Not sure if its just me, but my podcast app on an iPhone doesnt have this episode popping up. Checked for a bonus-s-s-s-s-s-s sode this morning and was bummed til I came to the good ol earwolf site, and like my grandma Harris Wittels always says, 'where there's a will, there's a Wayans'

• Like 1

Not sure if its just me, but my podcast app on an iPhone doesnt have this episode popping up. Checked for a bonus-s-s-s-s-s-s sode this morning and was bummed til I came to the good ol earwolf site, and like my grandma Harris Wittels always says, 'where there's a will, there's a Wayans'

it's not popping up for me either, in my iphone or in itunes. it's still early, this has happened before, I'm sure it'll show up eventually.

Earwolf shows all day! With great guests! I'm running out of exclamation points?

When I saw this, I said 'holy shit' twice, and I meant it.

'Clones & Oliver Stones' is one of my most-listened-to episodes of all time.

• Like 2

I thought for sure that these guys met underneath a bridge...??? :wacko::unsure::wacko:

• Like 3

Same for BeyondPod on Android. Mine checks the feed at 4:15am Mondays and Thursdays; it must not have been updated by then. This emotional rollercoaster I've involuntarily ridden this morning has been a bit overwhelming and very nearly as debilitating as the Tuesday Weird Al episode fiasco. I'm trying to listen to this episode via SoundCloud because Paul Rust is just such a fascinating creature to me, but it's been quite the unpleasant experience so far. Today has already earned an entry into the weblog which I keep to chronicle my escapades!

Regards

Edit: A more concise confirmation was provided by a better poster:

Didn't broadcast via RSS.

I thought for sure that these guys met underneath a bridge...??? :wacko::unsure::wacko:

But seriously, where did they meet?

My young son said this to me today: "Don't you hate it when you're picking your nose and just you pull out a booger, you look at your finger and it's gone? It's like one of them escaped! You're looking around, where did it go?" I was very impressed.

Then I realized that it wasn't my son but my 40-year-old second cousin who said it, and it didn't seem as cute.

"If you cough often, a coffin they'll carry you off in"

-Wittles

• Like 5

How is there a new episode with Harris that doesn't mention that "humblebrag" got added to the dictionary?

on a side note, I vote for "it's been a long time..." to be sung in the style of the Beatles song Wait from Rubber Soul

it might be a little too much of a deep cut, but it could easily evolve into "it's been such a LONG time" a la Boston.

I'll second that vote. That's the same song I thought of when Scott said it. But I'm not sure if Scott is much of a Beatles fan.