🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 306 — Project Funway

I mean this sincerely, I love how friggen dumb this show is. That Walter White segment of the 'cast sure was delightfully dumb.

• Like 10

I'll second that vote. That's the same song I thought of when Scott said it. But I'm not sure if Scott is much of a Beatles fan.

true, I think he much prefers the Lovable Lads from Liverpool

...and by that I mean U2, of course.

• Like 10

Can I see up Harris's shorts in the main photo for this episode? No. But I'm not afraid to say that I tried.

• Like 1

It took a 2nd listening to realize that nobody ever said "Glorious Stefon" when talking about the recording of "Revolution"

I didn't realize that was Kumail Nanjiani as Tiny saying "this is a good song!"

• Like 1

I didn't realize that was Kumail Nanjiani as Tiny saying "this is a good song!"

I didn't realize that the themes for Riddle Me This AND closing the plug bag have a variation of that phrase.

Mike's "Christopher Plummer" was the best answer of the whole game, and it didn't even win. And maybe it's just me, but for me, the ones that start with "Why did the..." are a lot more like jokes than riddles.

• Like 1

See, that's the thing that inevitably gets my goat with Riddle Me This: it was originally jokes. It wasn't 'riddles'. I don't know why they call them 'riddles'. They're not dingdang riddles.

Also, I love WYR so much that I'm inevitably a bit disappointed anyway.

It's crazy that this is Harris' first in studio CBB appearance in over a year!?!?

He was on the Riot LA show at the beginning of 2014, but that was a live ep.

See, that's the thing that inevitably gets my goat with Riddle Me This: it was originally jokes. It wasn't 'riddles'. I don't know why they call them 'riddles'. They're not dingdang riddles.

Well, the one with the 'six brothers and six sisters in a pipe' was more of a riddle. Whatever, I love the game either way.

• Like 1

What I love about Don't Stop or We'll Die is that they seem to have so much fun together, and I have fun listening to them have fun. Silliness!

PS - Why did the Buffalo go into the clothing store? He was walking around in the buff.

• Like 2

"Blood" is a great song

I also recommend anyone who wants to get into Don't Stop or We'll Die to check out "Once in Awhile", its also great

• Like 3

Loved the casual and goofy feel of this episode. Everyone was just being ridiculous and not really holding back on their jokes, no matter how potentially lame. Jay Leno always made me laugh whenever he'd reappear. Thanks for another great b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s ep!

Wow Paul has PIPES! Great addition to the saga. The jokes are so random and dumb but SO fucking funny!

Loved the casual and goofy feel of this episode. Everyone was just being ridiculous and not really holding back on their jokes, no matter how potentially lame. Jay Leno always made me laugh whenever he'd reappear. Thanks for another great b-b-b-bonus-s-s-s ep!

Highly recommend their last couple of appearances. The Bisco Boys and Clones and Oliver Stones.

I like this ep more than paullikeschemicalswalterwhite

• Like 5

Also, Kumail Nanjiani remix?

yeah, I think he just misspoke since Kumail was on the same episode that provided the remix. although it is definitely odd that his referenceometer (or... referenceometer) has been so sharp lately that he'd forget which guest did an extremely memorable character, but our Scott-o-Bot is only human! so I forgive him.

BUT if this issue persists, I propose a HDTGM-style Corrections and Omissions part of each episode.

• Like 1

When Choctaw says "Mask on his face, riddler on his body" I swear that it might be my favorite moment of any podcast ever.

It just gets me so.

Giggle city.

Also, was this the greatest foam of them all?? It's almost like how much paullikeschemicalswalterwhite

• Like 1