🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 306 — Project Funway

"Blood" is a great song

I also recommend anyone who wants to get into Don't Stop or We'll Die to check out "Once in Awhile", its also great

I LOVE that song, especially when they played it in CBB last:

This song is just amazing. Great debate if it's a comedy song or not, but it is one of my favorite songs of the last year. Put it in a few mixtapes I made since I heard it. It just has an amazing vibe to it.

I LOVE that song, especially when they played it in CBB last:

This song is just amazing. Great debate if it's a comedy song or not, but it is one of my favorite songs of the last year. Put it in a few mixtapes I made since I heard it. It just has an amazing vibe to it.

seriously, it's to good to be just considered a comedy song or whatever.

Hey guys, I have a pretty crazy story that, in a weird way, is actually related to this episode. It all started 3 days ago, when I got a flat tire. My tire was so messed up, it was basically in pieces by the time I got my car to the shop. I don't even know what caused the flat tire, I didn't hear or feel anything while driving, just all of a sudden I heard a crazy loud noise and pulled up to the nearest gas station. I asked the guy there how much it would cost for a new tire, I could tell the tire was beyond repair at this point, and he said to me about $115. It was at that point that I thought to myself, "Hey Paul likes chemicals so much, he's Walter White!"

• Like 4

I often think about Harris talking about how clapping makes people seem like animals. "I like that, I hit my hand!"

• Like 3

Don't know where else to put this, but Don't Stop or We'll Die satisfies me--if not more than any other band--in a way no other band's music does. I can't explain its appeal to people who don't get it. But there's something about their absolute sincerity juxtaposed with the nonsense and escalating bits (not leading to punchlines) of their lyrics. Their musical excellence and fundamental, psuedo-juvenile weirdness. Rough and extraordinarily polished simultaneously, both in their performance and their thematic content. Conviction and absurdity.

Obviously, a lot of that just describes the comedic and writing personalities of the three members.

Anyway, this episode is just about my favorite 75 minutes of hang out podcast comedy party time. Can't get enough.

Love you, Harris.

• Like 2