Lapkus is easily in the top 5 for best recurring guests in all CBB history

• Like 4

Scott: How old are you?

Crimp: I'm 57.

Scott: 57 . . .

Crimp: And let's see what year is it -do the math . . . for me . . .please"

Favorite LL moment.

• Like 1

Speaking of Saved by the Bell, a few weeks ago Scott guested in April Richardson's, who guest-hosted WC/Twooch a few times, excellent SbtB themed podcast Go Bayside! in which he recounted times where he was attacked by a drama teacher. It is one of, if not THE, funniest episode of the podcast. Scott is on fire throughout it.

In case anyone is interested:

http://gobayside.tum...w-white-and-the

• Like 5

Regina Regina, riddle me this: what is Jack black and Jack white and Redd foxx all over?

A. one steak sauce

B. not sure but its crawling up your leg

C. America this is You

D. ress 4 less

E-40. ?

Fantastic episode did not disappoint! The D were funny all the way through, and fun to listen to on top of that. Regina Crimp was great again, and Ross of Russ's (or was it Russ of Ross's?) had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

One tiny little disappointment, though, if I'm brutally honest. I was expecting more songs. I mean, when you have the D on, I was thinking they would play a song at every break like most musical guests. I absolutely loved this episode, but when you have the D on and they're not playing their music... when they started doing the Saved By the Bell theme with Regina that was so awesome but it only made things worse. it's like we're having this huge bowl of ROCK put in front of us, and then after one delicious spoonful you just pull it awway and go "Uh-uh, that's all you're getting!"

• Like 1

it's like we're having this huge bowl of ROCK put in front of us, and then after one delicious spoonful you just pull it awway and go "Uh-uh, that's all you're getting!"

Let them eat rock!

• Like 2

I love that Lauren Lapkus has somehow managed to make her pronunciation of "babyyyyy" a catchphrase shared among all her characters. Well, maybe it only happened once of twice here, but I like to believe it contributes to the shared CBB universe!

Also, Tenacious D has been bringing me joy for so many years now. Everything... I just wanna hug them, you guys.

Ok, time to end this creepy post.

• Like 7

I made a note in my Google Calendar months ago to remind myself of Regina Crimp's original appearance come Best Of time. So funny. People on this show have been firing on all cylinders lately, especially since some of the reliable heavy-hitters (Andy Daly, PFT) seem to have been on less lately.

• Like 1

Wengert is quickly becoming a CBB MVP. The desperation in his voice as Russ was just next level.

• Like 9

Seemed like Scott wanted to move along at least a couple of times, but I think they actually ended up reading the entire list acts at Festival Supreme anyway. Clean one-wiper of an ep, though.

• Like 1

between the criminal history, the homelessness, the sexual lechery and the suicide stuff, i think regina crimp is the closest thing to an andy daly character not played by andy daly

• Like 4

Seemed like Scott wanted to move along at least a couple of times, but I think they actually ended up reading the entire list acts at Festival Supreme anyway. Clean one-wiper of an ep, though.

ALL BRAN.

Lapkus is basically the female PFT -- she makes everything around her 10 times better. (As an aside, the Ross bashing in the episode kinda grates. Leave the Los Angeles rich-kid entitley satire to the show that does it better -- Hayes and Sean -- and keep the focus on fun, spontaneous creative comedy, please.)

Glad to hear The D giving some love to The Protomen. They are amazing.

And since Festival Supreme is spooky-themed, maybe Scott will do a live performance of this:

• Like 2

(As an aside, the Ross bashing in the episode kinda grates. Leave the Los Angeles rich-kid entitley satire to the show that does it better -- Hayes and Sean --)

I don't think they were bashing Ross for being a thrift store, it just seemed like Wengert noticed how awful the "layout" is in there and created an insane character- one founded on an exaggeration of a very specific gripe about a specific department store

We at Ross don't really focus on... merchandising...

also "hayes and sean" isnt the name of a show

• Like 4

And since Festival Supreme is spooky-themed, maybe Scott will do a live performance of this:

Thank you for reminding me of the existence of this gem.

• Like 2

I loved how tickled Rage Kage was with 'sclusie. I hope he uses it going forward.

• Like 3

(As an aside, the Ross bashing in the episode kinda grates. Leave the Los Angeles rich-kid entitley satire to the show that does it better -- Hayes and Sean -- and keep the focus on fun, spontaneous creative comedy, please.)

If the butt of the joke were the store patrons I could see where you might have a point, but the focus of scorn in the Russ character is a multi-billion dollar corporation that seems to put the least amount of effort possible into maintaining its stores. The joke is *for* Ross shoppers.

• Like 1

Are Late Aug and Musical Aug related to Rod Aug?

They're cousins of mine

• Like 4

I think Scott is as tickled with Tiny's "That's a great song!" after the plugs theme as I am.

Listening to this made me realize that I'm shocked they went with Tenacious D as a band name, when their last names are Black and Gas respectively. To me, Black Gas is a perfect name for what their band produces