🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 47 — Zoe Jarman, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean are completely steamed about how a certain Internet company is putting them in too many lists. Then ZOE JARMAN from Mimby Show is in the studio to discuss Hollywood Zoes, the rights of women, Castle School, and to act out a new play with "the dudes."

I like Zoe Jarman a lot. She was seeming funny whole times and mucho chemistry with Hayes and Sean (who are they, Walter White?).

Like you know how sometimes when "the dudes" are doing sentences they wasn't do them right? Zoe wasn't do them right too and said extra s letters. I laughed bunch times.

• Like 8

I've secretly been feeling that the show was on a bit of a slump for a few epis but this one's back on top!

• Like 3

I liked hearing this feets' interview and learning more about feets empowerment.

• Like 2

Why are god damn 90s kids always pressuring people to do a kissy right on the lips right now!? Let them do it when the mood strikes, like on a romantic train or long car ride to church.

• Like 6

Was Castle School based on a book? It sounds like these Harris Potter books we had in the UK.

• Like 7

we called them "twilite" in the USA

• Like 8

I liked the guest a lot I feel she had good rapport w/ H+S and really dug the shows sloppy improv. I also liked it when Hayes said "oh no, she's, she thinks the same stuff? This is my worst nightmare" and how fast he was at picking up that "Old Men with a Dog" wasn't complimentary to the room.

Sean you did well too.

Is the live show planned going to be podcasted? Andy, did they do a physical joke and then explain it into the microphone? It's the only way to tell, sometimes.

• Like 6

The amount of strange childlike grammatical mistakes this episode was really good and funny.

I loved this ep.

There's is this guy outside my work that is standing there making sure people don't write their names in this freshly poured cement.

I'm watching him like a hawk to leave, so I can go draw a boner into the sidewalk.

--- edit ---

Actually, maybe I will draw a vagina of a Liberated women in the cement.

I've been inspired by today's episode to truly believe that women is the feets up turn.

• Like 9

I liked the guest a lot I feel she had good rapport w/ H+S and really dug the shows sloppy improv. I also liked it when Hayes said "oh no, she's, she thinks the same stuff? This is my worst nightmare" and how fast he was at picking up that "Old Men with a Dog" wasn't complimentary to the room.

Sean you did well too.

Is the live show planned going to be podcasted? Andy, did they do a physical joke and then explain it into the microphone? It's the only way to tell, sometimes.

Yeah I think it's gonna be released but I'm not sure when. Pete spent much of the podcast describing Hayes' face so that seems like a big tip off.

• Like 2

Is flying elephants, or even just non-flying ones necessary for official circus status like nyc? Or was it the feather being magic and dumbo's single mom making big sacrifice? What if Zoe had a feather... Buzzardfeeds don't they're bald.

Very inspiring dramar, rivetings. On the whole, in the bull's eyes very good humans makin with the freak freak

• Like 1

Instead of NYC being a circus, I think where is actually more of a circus is Washington, because the circus must have come to town (to Washington) and left it's employees there because actually the politicians in that place is more like circus clowns due to their actions which seem more like circus clowns than politicsmen.

• Like 10

I liked the elegant way Hayes said my name. It reminded me of my upbringing as a princess in monaco, riding my pony around our large estate. My papa used to pronounce my name the same way. Unfortunately, it also reminds me of my tragic fall from grace.

PS - The pro version is great. They no longer give out the Hollywood Hambook, which upset me a bit, but production on my boring play will begin in a month, so it's still worth it.

• Like 6

Pretty sure Hayes is thinking about how he could be outside playing on such a nice day.

qWZUeAc.jpg

• Like 8

Guys will we ever see the Hayes episode of Jeopardy?

Also since cards against humanity dropped out, how much would it cost to promote my twitch channel?

• Like 4

You guys watch that last episode of The Leftovers? Dat baby gone.

• Like 3

looks cool i will check it out

• Like 3