🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 47 — Zoe Jarman, Our Close Friend

I came to RSS via HH via CBB, so I just recently completed the run of RSS episodes. So many wonderful moments, I often find myself going back to the "DAMN GIRL" song they played for Keshia Knight Pulliam on "Splash"

also, when I say "they", I mean the producers of Splash, NOT Sean and Hayes.

• Like 1

I wish middle school me had a Valerie Bryant to practice my boyfriend skills on, I never made kissy until 26.

• Like 7

Anyone care to share a photo of themselves in middle school? Bonus points if you are with your boyfriend in the photo.

• Like 2

Anyone care to share a photo of themselves in middle school? Bonus points if you are with your boyfriend in the photo.

IM ALL MAN BABY I DIDNT HAVE BOYFRIENDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL I HAD GIRLFRIENDS*

*actually had neither

• Like 5

when the gf tips never came, I started to think that S+H were just like straight up liars.

But then it hit me... that is the advice. My new strategy is to just make shit up.

From now on, I am a big deal rich guy that do's movies and do's Hollywoods and doesn't give an F.

Plus, I think a lot of those tips from valeriebryant really carry over into adulthood

A great RSS moment is reading the news like joey from the amazing race "Hallelujah! The Cheese!"

• Like 1

Here is me in 6th grade. I keep this magneted to the side of my fridge. I dont know why. It is sideways. I also dont know why 281hagx.jpg

• Like 11

dang i didnt know u were a baseball star with your own card ajz

• Like 10

Here is me in 6th grade. I keep this magneted to the side of my fridge. I dont know why. It is sideways. I also dont know why 281hagx.jpg

This was also the last time in my life I ever smiled

• Like 6

dang i didnt know u were a baseball star with your own card ajz

yeah, shit, I aint tryna brag, but I was kind of a big deal when I was 11

• Like 1

Yes that is a pearl jam shirt and my super hot gf is juuuust out of frame...

post-90222-0-21079200-1409193561_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

At first glance I thought your team's name was the VILLAINS. Like you were some sort of VILLAIN.

...friendo

• Like 8

At first glance I thought your team's name was the VILLAINS. Like you were some sort of VILLAIN.

...friendo

that wouldve been so much more bad ass...instead we were just sponsored by a bowling alley that got sold shortly thereafter

Yes that is a pearl jam shirt and my super hot gf is juuuust out of frame...

was she back at home in canada at the time?

• Like 1

was she back at home in canada at the time?

I thought this had already been established. Just like I told all of my friends at the time, she is a super model that lives in canada and travels a lot for her job but every summer when school is out she stays with me and we're in love.

get over it

• Like 2

Wow ajz. Surprised they let u in the little seniors league even tho u look so young. My gramma bats .300 for the Big Purses.

• Like 5

I thought this had already been established. Just like I told all of my friends at the time, she is a super model that lives in canada and travels a lot for her job but every summer when school is out she stays with me and we're in love.

get over it

does canada has supermodels? sounds unlikely

Wow ajz. Surprised they let u in the little seniors league even tho u look so young. My gramma bats .300 for the Big Purses.

the name was misleading..we were all junior high-ish aged, but all the people in the crowd were senior citizens...does your gramma have her own baseball card? I didnt think so

• Like 1