🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 47 — Zoe Jarman, Our Close Friend

I have an extra weekend job as a dog walker that Im headed out to momentarily--gonna load up the phone with some old RSS eps to help pass the walking time -_-

• Like 7

O wow u guyz! I’ll compile these in a soundcloud thing l8r 4 and maybe we can shop it to Hollywood hitz recordz ‘cause I kno a guy..

As u all know, labor day is the only day when its socially acceptable to stick it to the troops but I’m getting antsy and I cannot wait that long so I wrote this poem

The troops are not as good as laborers

All they do is pretend to be life-saver-ers

I hope they become extinct like tooth-tiger-saber-ers

-by charlie

• Like 7

showshowbro, I am snapping my fingers in applause. Let's see if they are #ArmyStrong enough to survive that poetry slam. Freakin posers

Also, wanted to make any new comers aware that a lot of us are "friends" on FB so get cool about it and check that out.

I'm Ryan Wright in NC. if you have any trouble finding me, I am the one that is incredibly attractive, funny, talented, and has like the most dreamy eyes.

• Like 4

hoping S or H come on here soon to request popcorn gallery q's-- really need this week to be MY week as far as getting my q read on the pod (*said in my best, entitled Bridezilla voice*) i feel my relevance here is slipping and i've gotta rectify this somehow... i have no music to contribute to the mix tape b/c i think it would take me 45 mins or so to come up with songs to make you guys think i'm even remotely cool. i just looked at the last song i listened to on spotify a few weeks ago and it was by bobby darin :( PEACE FREJA OUT PLEASE LET THERE BE A PCORN GALLERY DIS WEEK I PRAY TO S AND H AND MAYBE EVEN AGATA IF SHE HOLDS THAT SORT OF POWER

• Like 8

hoping S or H come on here soon to request popcorn gallery q's-- really need this week to be MY week as far as getting my q read on the pod (*said in my best, entitled Bridezilla voice*) i feel my relevance here is slipping and i've gotta rectify this somehow... i have no music to contribute to the mix tape b/c i think it would take me 45 mins or so to come up with songs to make you guys think i'm even remotely cool. i just looked at the last song i listened to on spotify a few weeks ago and it was by bobby darin :( PEACE FREJA OUT PLEASE LET THERE BE A PCORN GALLERY DIS WEEK I PRAY TO S AND H AND MAYBE EVEN AGATA IF SHE HOLDS THAT SORT OF POWER

You'll always be relevant to me, Frey Bae.

• Like 1

i think since its past saturday our popcorn gallery chances are not very good :c i/r/t music tho i think you should just like what you like and dont worry about coolness, however it can be hard to think of a song to fit a theme so its ok not to put one forward

• Like 4

Frey doggie, you got a middle school boyfriend pic? We were on a pretty good tear earlier this week

• Like 2

Don't listen to him, Freja. If you try to put a Bobby Darin song on this playlist so help me god... Just give being cooler your best effort and maybe you'll come out on top. I went to a camp for people who want to stop liking Ashlee Simpson music. I told everyone it worked and her songs are no good, but I was lying. I listened to her cd on the drive home from camp and cried my eyes out. Maybe you'll have better luck trying to rid your heart of Bobby Darin.

• Like 5

tumblr_m4k7hfhJ8s1rncdvl.jpg

I couldn't find a bf pic, but I did find this photo of a guy I had a crush on when I was 10 or so who worked at Petco. I had a friend covertly take photos of him and this was the best shot she took. I had it cropped, blown up to an 8x10, and framed it. Am I weird or no? Is this a cute thing to do you think? THIS WASN'T MY FIRST COVERT PHOTO MISSION.

tumblr_m2hq42PvSs1rncdvl.jpg

I got my mom involved for this mission in sixth grade. That boy sippin' that juice: my crush, Eli. Those creases on the photo: Made from stuffin' this sucker into a tiny frame.

tumblr_m7jaaoZYR61rncdvl.jpg

And this guy was my first crush ever. He's my cousin. I know he looks like a grandma. A grandma who's hot as shit.

• Like 14

Don't listen to him, Freja. If you try to put a Bobby Darin song on this playlist so help me god... Just give being cooler your best effort and maybe you'll come out on top. I went to a camp for people who want to stop liking Ashlee Simpson music. I told everyone it worked and her songs are no good, but I was lying. I listened to her cd on the drive home from camp and cried my eyes out. Maybe you'll have better luck trying to rid your heart of Bobby Darin.

hey val i hope this doesn't blow yours and everyone else's mind but what would you say if you knew i wrote that thing about bobby darin as like a feeler-- like, tryna to see if it would be a good contribution to the mix tape but without having to commit to it. in politics they call that a trial balloon! i learned that while studying for my useless undergrad degree! maybe bobby darin is like super cool and you're the only one who doesn't think that. joe mcgurl def seems on board and i think i've got greggy in my corner too, but he's kinda hard to read. bruce chose not to even say anything about it which you could either read into as tacit consent or an intentional effort to not mention it b/c bobby d sucks. i dunno. i mean, ashlee simpson, though? really? i watched her reality show way back when. :ph34r: remember how papa joe kept trying to make ryan cabrera happen? and they made them like fake-date on the show?

• Like 7

tumblr_m7jaaoZYR61rncdvl.jpg

And this guy was my first crush ever. He's my cousin. I know he looks like a grandma. A grandma who's hot as shit.

With the right stylist, this kid could play "Young Hayes" in a Lifetime movie bio.

• Like 6

Andrew Ti is our guest this week and we'd like to solicit questions.,. only from minority listeners! that's right, this week it's the PoCcorn gallery.

• Like 8

Andrew Ti is our guest this week and we'd like to solicit questions.,. only from minority listeners! that's right, this week it's the PoCcorn gallery.

I made it with a woman of African American heritage once...does that qualify me?

• Like 1

Yo, Andrew Ti. Thanks for taking questions. I have a question: Is this racist?

• Like 3

Hi all

I iz feeling bad because as a teacher this is my final evening of summer break. Then I found this Michael Vick chew toy in my couch cushions that my two pugs obliterated and it made me feel a bit happier.

ezk60h.png

• Like 6

Hi all

I iz feeling bad because as a teacher this is my final evening of summer break. Then I found this Michael Vick chew toy in my couch cushions that my two pugs obliterated and it made me feel a bit happier.

ezk60h.png

also--is this racist?

• Like 4

Haven't been posting lately. Hayes and Sean asked me to hack into iCloud last week. They said they needed some pictures for a segment or something? Anyway, still haven't seen any money from them

• Like 5

I heard the iCloud hacks were about to get into Hayes and Sean's private collections (not the stuff that actually got out... that's just their starter stuff), but Sean's little cousing was able to counter-hack the hackers. He actually made their CD drives spank their butts!

• Like 3