🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 195 — Live! with Jazzy Jeffica St. Clair

Howard and Ku are charting to you LIVE from Molly Malone's in Los Angeles, California with special guest, Jessica St. Clair! Tune in to hear about Jessica's Summah slip, Howard's plans for Big Brother, and why Kulap has Sleep Number boobies. Plus, the crew count down a very strange Top Summah Opening Weekends chart, Jessica recounts a hilarious cheese plate incident, and tells about the first time she met Jason Mantzoukas. Don't miss this episode; there's a special surprise waiting for chartists at the end!

Be sure to check out the new trailer for Kulap’s documentary, Origin Story at http://www.originstorydoc.com/, and support the project by going to it’s Indiegogo fundraising page: igg.me/at/originstorydoc. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook and #FF @originstorydoc!

Plus, pick up ‘Summah This, Summah That’ at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com/album/summah-this-summah-that and head to http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt to pick up your very own Gu Cruise T-shirt.

Don’t miss Howard’s glowing endorsement of Origin Story, available on YouTube.

She called out the Comedy Bang Bang nerds when she said movingon dot org.... WOMP IT UP!!!

(....was Howard drunk or what? Hilarious either way.)

• Like 1

I can't seem to pull this down from itunes. maybe it's my isp.

I'm on time warner (and they have a broken backbone this morn'), so that might be the problem.

At least there is the soundcloud DL.

Not working on my android phone either. RSS feed problem?

less than 10 minutes in and Jess is talking about the speech patterns of the Chesapeake Island people.

0800.png

• Like 2

Howard really choked doing songs live :(

Blame it on the weed?

Is that a favorite topic of hers?

Yes, mentioned on her previous Who Charted appearance, an Improv4Humans, and possibly even Playing House or maybe I dreamed that.

Great avatar btw! Boingers rule!

• Like 1

havent heard "jesus, mary and joseph" in a while

dont mind them 'wurd.

She called out the Comedy Bang Bang nerds when she said movingon dot org.... WOMP IT UP!!!

I think wompler has just taken over her personality, she also gave out a "movingondotorg" during her appearance on @midnight

• Like 2

Fucking classic stuff. Jess is a hall of fame Howard wrangler. The Hannibal coincidence (or was it?!) was amazing. Also, "a 'strap your hands 'round my engine' type of situation".

• Like 2

I love that Jess and 'Zouks were friends in college. I want to hear about all of their antics, perhaps in cartoon or comic book form.

• Like 3

Yes, pretty much any story about the two of them is gold. In a weird coincidence, my boss also went to college with them (not exactly sure, but I'd guess he's between the two of them in age, although it's kind of hard to say since their two ages according to Wikipedia suggest that they wouldn't have even been in college at the same time) and at least sort of knew Zouks.

• Like 2

Maybe the best TweetChart so far ... perhaps more "mouth tweets" should be solicited for future shows (maybe in the form of voicemail messages?).

Jess's story about her brother accidentally butt-dialing his drug use/misappropriating dad's money confession was fantastic.

• Like 1

Oh man, I wish I would have saved it. It was the back of the same card, and it included "stats" and "fun facts". I'm not sure what was deletion-worthy, because Jess retweeted it herself. The funniest one (especially in this context) was something like "Jess' mom has made unsolicited passes at Jason on three separate occasions."

• Like 3