🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 308 — Superego: Loose Beginnings, Tight Ends

You’re in luck this Labor Day because Matt Gourley, Mark McConville, Jeremy Carter, and Paul F. Tompkins of the Superego podcast are all here to celebrate their new 4th season! What is the origin story behind Superego? What lead to PFT joining the group recently? What will happen when Reverend Robert Parsimony, the ghost of H.R. Giger, nationally-syndicated food personality Bryson Tyson, and young boy/Spiderman 2 superfan Trevor meet together in one room? Tune in and find out!

Make sure to go to www.gosuperego.com to download the season 4 premiere episode of Superego!

Hokey Smokes! My faves together in one podcast!

Whaat!! I was listening to the Paul F Tompkins hosted Death Ray yesterday how ironic hahah superb episode!

a special appearance made by Rappin Scott

• Like 1

Apologies to everyone disappointed that it was not Tenacious D, but thanks to Engineercody Brett for the plug theme pick! Good ep!

I can't pick which one to listen to first, so I'm gonna go back and forth between Superego S04E01 and CBB.

It's a medley of funny.

• Like 2

I loved this episode almost as much as that one guy loves chemicals. Also, that guy should be Walter White.

• Like 2

"If it's not accent aigu, go fuck yoursélf."

- Mr. Paul F. Tompkins

I want to travel to the alt universe where this is a commercially-available T-shirt, buy it, and return to my home timestream.

• Like 2

I love how every song turns into the Star Wars Cantina song. Every. Single. Time.

It makes me laugh so goddamn hard.

• Like 2

ah, track 11... we seriously need a CBB sound effects album.

as a regular podcast listener, I feel embarrassed to say that I'm unforgivably late to check out Superego... started with 4:1 today and I truly can't comprehend why I put it off for this long.

• Like 1

Lost it when Alec Guinness talked about cutting off the arms of Walrus Men. In fact, every instance of the cantina song, especially the WTF version, was the shit.

• Like 1

Comedy bang bang is never not funny.

Nine cameras? What is this, Never Not Funny?

• Like 1