🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 308 — Superego: Loose Beginnings, Tight Ends

i can't believe I waited this long to check out superego, i downloaded the new episode yesterday and already listened to it like 4 times

• Like 1

My favorite sketch from Superego season 3:

This gets stuck in my head.

Matt Gourley. Tight Ends. I'm thrilled!

My favorite sketch from Superego season 3:

This gets stuck in my head.

Matt Gourley. Tight Ends. I'm thrilled!

In the Superego-verse, Ian Fleming clearly based M upon himself.

I wish Trevor could have done an ep of UTU2TM, to talk about Spiderman: Twone off the Dark (actual reference to one of the recent Trevor sketches).

• Like 1

Great episode, but then Scott said that awful thing about YTU2TM.

Even if the show doesn't come back take comfort in knowing that there will be at least one more ep.

• Like 1

Sweet episode! Also sweet, how Scott references NNF a tiny bit.

Exploring the Superego site now. But it's a little confusing jumping in the middle trying to figure the show out. Is there a link to a podcast feed (non-iTunes) or do you just have to download the episodes from the site? I seem to have trouble playing those files because my browser keeps messing up the download or something.

• Like 1

Sweet episode! Also sweet, how Scott references NNF a tiny bit.

Exploring the Superego site now. But it's a little confusing jumping in the middle trying to figure the show out. Is there a link to a podcast feed (non-iTunes) or do you just have to download the episodes from the site? I seem to have trouble playing those files because my browser keeps messing up the download or something.

You can listen to all of season 3 on soundcloud:

I just downloaded all of the season 3 episodes last night (free on gosuperego.com too) and the first episode was outstanding. I had listened to their free sample episodes before and while I enjoyed them I didn't find myself laughing out loud at every skit like I did with this episode.

• Like 1

Superego now has a very large place in my heart and I owe it to this episode for getting me to finally check it out. I knew of Matt Gourley from his stuff on CBB and Andy Daly's podcast, but his ability to completely transform his voice is fucking masterful. oh, and the sketches with Jeff Davis as the campfire guy are golden... something about everyone half-whispering while holding back intense laughter gets me every time.

• Like 2